#10 - Challenge 10/8

looking good

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Well last night for dinner I made those Pillsbury biscuits for the my kids and I had 2 of them...we are talking the big one and they were sooooooooo good :eek:....it was better than dessert. I just love bread but it does not love me....

Today workouts are going to be STS - Disc 14 biceps....and 30- 40 minutes of cardio just have not decided yet what....this will all be later.

B - protein pancakes, oj - 4oz and coffee
S - cottage cheese & apple
L - bread chicken over salad
D - pot roast, potatoes (just a little) & veg

Hope you all do well today and me too!!!

Therese

Happy Thursday!!

Everything has been pretty much on track the last week, so I'm hoping for an inspiring weigh in on Friday.

KPC this morning. No time for abs, so that will have to wait until later. I'll sneak up to the gym this afternoon for a bit.

Have a great day, and stay strong. :D

Yesterday's eats were ok. I have developed a bad habit of getting a latte or coffee with additions. the calorie count can add up real quick. Workout yesterday was p90x back and biceps and a 20 min run.. Total calorie burn was around 600.

meals today:
m1-kashi cereal, milk, banana
m2-pb and crackers
m3-2 bean soup, egg cups, pita,
m4-almonds, apple
m5-meatloaf and roasted veggies

Theresa

OK, I did drink the wine Tuesday night and ate the food but luckily we just did small plates... 2 raviolis here, one small bruschetta there so did not do too bad calorie wise. Except did not make morning workout on Wed, snoozed right through...

Ate well yest
B- Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/skim
L-teriyaki chicken bowl over veggies rather than rice
D-Grilled chicken salad with walnuts and slice of goat cheese

My downfall is Diet Mountain Dew rather than water, and I try to walk around with a small packet of Crystal Light to add to water to make it more appealing. I just only seem able to chug water while wokring out....

Biked to gym, bit of elliptical, circuit, bike home about 900 cals (90+min)
B-protein shake with banana

Keep it going... :D

Hi ladies!

Eating is going well, workouts are inconsistent due to school activities for kids. Scale is not budging. But I am going to stay the course! I'm hoping for some movement by the end of the week.

I lost another pound. :) So I'm down 4 lbs now, but I just know w/the 4 day w/e I'll be Ms. Chubbo again by Tuesday. :mad:

Last night I hit the gym hard, then had filet mignon for dinner. I've had filet every day this week. I got 6 giant steaks on sale Sunday for about $27. You can't freeze it, & you have to cook it ASAP. I think I'm actually tired of filet mignon. :eek: That was my last one, thank god!

This morning I did Tracey's KBSF & burned 580 cals. I really love that DVD when I want something intense but don't want to think.

Melissa, I missed abs this week too. Tomorrow I'm doing back/bis at the gym, & I think Sat I'm gonna do Core Max 3 & Ab Circuits weights & plates. Therese, the thought of buscuits are making me salivate. LOL! Alchat, I have the same problem w/Diet 7Up. I kid myself that it's OK since the ingredients are all natural, but I just know all that sodium is not helping the diet. I don't give a rat's patootie about the health implications, but I'm pretty sure the sodium is keeping on water weight. :p

Theresa - Those sweetened coffees are my downfall, too. I only allow myself to have one on Saturday. The calories are unreal in these and so is the sugar content. Watch out!!!

Laura - Nice job on the pound you lost! That's good to hear!

This morning I did Cardio Coach #4 and had a pretty good workout. My left hip flexor is really tight right now, though. I need to stretch it out.

Laura - Congrats on the 1#!!!! And you have to stop telling yourself that YOU WILL fail this weekend. Rememeber the "power of positive thinking".

I did really well with food yesterday. My one problem was I was up to late and at 10 pm I was starving, but had already consumed my calories for the day. I decide just to have some lf cottage cheese, which makes proud that I just didn't grab any old junk food at that hour.

I over slept this morning and DH let me.:mad: I managed to squeeze in 4DS BC. Figured if I only had 30 minutes I better make them count. Workout was 35 minutes and I burned 302 calkories.

Linda - Nice job on just having CC. I hate CC! Yuck!! I almost slept in too, I forgot to set my alarm last night. Good thing I have a good internal clock! LOL!

Linda - Nice job on just having CC. I hate CC! Yuck!! I almost slept in too, I forgot to set my alarm last night. Good thing I have a good internal clock! LOL!

Debbie - Lucky for me I love CC. Probably because it has fond memories tied to it. When I was 5 I use to eat it with my Grandmother, who served it with canned pears. She lived right next door to us, and passed away when I was 10.

OMG! I LOVE cc! And of course if I ate it at 10:00 at night I'd gain 2 lbs. :D I hate 4DS BC though. Too much high impact for my taste.

OK OK, I'll try to be positive. But I have every intention of consuming an entire Jersey pizza tomorrow night. I think I've earned it, dammit! ;)

OMG! I LOVE cc! And of course if I ate it at 10:00 at night I'd gain 2 lbs. :D I hate 4DS BC though. Too much high impact for my taste.

OK OK, I'll try to be positive. But I have every intention of consuming an entire Jersey pizza tomorrow night. I think I've earned it, dammit! ;)

Alright, you can have the Jersey pizza tomorrow night, but then you must be good on Saturday, Sunday and Monday!;)

Okay, had a slip tonight, got stuck in a meeting way longer than I thought I would be and ended up eating popcorn. Good news is I am still with my my calories for today. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.