1 year of cathe

acatalina

Cathlete
Well after all the firm and a year of cathe.
Wow,
I just saw my dh pic from the beach and the belly rolls are gone and you can see my abs.
I have still to loose some weight, but the difference in muscle and solidness as aparant.You are finally starting to see muscle instead of flab.
Yippieee...
I will always have thicker legs, but from last year big difference.
Only prob is i am gonna need a boob job.
If the butt would just move on upward.
Wishful thinking.
I will post them when i have time.
I have to get them off of his computer.
I am a cathe fan forever.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

I am with you on the boob job...can't quite unload without getting hit in the face x(! Oh well, I guess I have to grin and bear it.:7

I am with you on the boob job...can't quite unload without getting hit in the face x(! Oh well, I guess I have to grin and bear it.:7

Anne? Your boobs look just fine to me. If I had any pics of mine then you'd say oh yeah definitely needs an uplift and then some. You look amazing and there's no way you are old enough for a grandchild. WOW, I am definitely continuing with Cathe dvd's.

You go, girl!!!

I am hoping to find some abs eventually!!! Maybe after a year of Cathe, I will too!! (It's only been consistently 2 months)

Well 1 more year and i should be about where i want to be...
Loose the rest of the overlaying fat....on the butt , arms legs and abs.(OH, those were baked chips by the way)13 more lbs and i will be happy. Yeah, then i will be saying 5 more.
Give it time . It took me 2 years to loose 22 lbs. I think the weight training has alot to do with it. I am in no hurry. I figure a lb ar so a month and it will stay off . I love food and refuse to starve. I will work out 30 min longer so i can eat a low sugar klondike when i want one...(They are good)))))))
The cellulite is slowly fading. I am just trying to have patience...
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.