♥ ♥ ♥ CHEETAHRIFIC ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/6-4/12

Brighton

Cathlete
Starting the new thread off for the week! :)
Gonna grab a bite to eat and be back for the latest & greatest!

Happy Monday, everyone!!! :D

2.gif

I'm back!

We had a nice weekend up with my folks. The kids just love being there, as do DH & I. It's good to be back home, though. I'm looking forward to starting back into a normal rotation this week. I'm doing a P90X-like rotation with Cathe vids & yoga. Looking forward to it.

Laura: How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you!

Wendy: Oh, I so need to combat the weekend's eats as well. Visiting family is never good for the calorie count. ;) Can I just say holy guacamole??? :eek: And then Dad brought out the Girl Scout Thin Mints... yeah... all downhill from there. That wave machine sounds like it's really putting you through the ringer-- in a good way, of course. Fun, fun! Doing a happy dance for the flat screen mounted up for ya! :)

Jackie: Hope your sleep is back on track... Uggh, that always throws my week off. I'm a little worried about what this 24-hour relay will do to me!!! :eek:;):D How did the run go? Ten miler... you go girl! :)

Today is GS Back, Shoulders, & Bis... plus the abs from BC & ME. Woo hoo!
Hope everyone has a fab day! :D:D:D

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Sounds like you whipped up on some machines over the weekend. Hope you blasted all those extra calories to kingdom come! How's the bootay? Yay for getting that flat screen hung. I just love mine. Good luck with the calorie deficit today.

Brighton - Happy Belated Birthday to your mom! Glad everyone enjoyed the weekend with your parents. We can't resist those Girl Scout cookies, can we? I bought a box of the Samoas. Yum! Have fun with your P90X like rotation. I'm still not sleeping as well as I'd like. This too shall pass. The 10 miles ended up being 12 miles. Running partner suggested we work on distance and not worry about speed. My legs got tired after 10 miles but I pushed on through the 12. We ended up with a 10:00 pace. I was happy with that. Enjoy your UB workout!

I started my Slim Series rotation today. I did 15 minutes on the EXT and Firm It Up. OUCH! Debbie knows how to put a hurt on a girl. :D

Have a marvelous Monday girls!

Hi Girls.

Push 1 with cardio intervals is done. I used the high step today for some of the intervals. Fun stuff! Tomorrow is going to be a rest day I think.

Brighton: Welcome back! Glad you had fun with the 'rents! Yah, I know what you mean about the caloric intake when visiting mom and dad. It's the same way for me so I try to control my portions as best I can. ;)

Jackie: So you started SS today? Have fun with it! How long do you plan to do it for? Surprisingly enough I was left with no DOMS from y'day's pummeling. I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought after all. :p May have some DOMS tmrw though! Chalene really knows how to bring it! :eek:

Today is my low calorie day. I just ate dinner, have only 200 more cals available to eat and I am still HUNGRY!!!! :eek: :eek:I must go plan out my eats for the rest of the night. I'm gonna try to make 200 cals last for 2 healthy/filling snacks...Wish me luck!!!!:confused:

Good Morning Girls!

Well I managed to eat enough last night so that I didn't go to bed hungry and I didn't go OVER my calorie goal! Now THAT'S impressive, don't ya think? :p Remember, I only had 200 calories to play with after dinner! :eek:

BBL!

Good morning, ladies! :)

Ahhhh, it's so nice to get back into a regular rhythm this week. So I'm trying to set a new goal of doing a short yoga practice first thing in the morning 4-5 times a week. My body always does so much better if I make time for it... and with the ITB issues I've been dealing with, I'm really trying to prioritize that time. So far so good. I did Rodney Yee's Twists segment off his new(ish) AM Yoga. Exactly what my upper back needed after the Cathe roasting y'day! ;)

Today I have Imax 3 scheduled... but will modify if the knees start to complain.

Jackie: Oooooh, Samoas. Now I'm salivating!!! :eek: Yeah. Those are pretty much the best things ever. ;) It's probably a very good thing I don't have any in the house. :eek: Way to go with the 12-miler!!! That is great! Have fun with SS!

Wendy: WOO HOO for meeting your calorie goal and not going to bed hungry!!! :D:D:D WTG! I'm trying to be better at counting calories this month... 'Specially after this weekend. ;) Good luck with today's workout!

Well, it's Tuesday again, so the kids & I are off to storytime at the library. Then it's misc. chores around here. Hopefully we can get some time outside today-- it's gorgeous! Yay for Spring!!!!! :D

Hi Cheetahs!

Wendy - You sure are adding another fun factor to CLX! Glad you're enjoying it. I'll only do SS for this month. Then, I'll have to come up with something for next month. It will probably depend on how the arm is doing. Sorry no DOMS but yes, Chalene knows how to bring it! :D Glad the snacks did the trick last night. Good job hanging in there. I hate that hungry feeling all day long.

Brighton - Ahh, yeah, yoga is always a good way to start the day. Glad you're getting back into a routine. Enjoy Imax and storytime at the library. Spring sprung a leak here. Hopefully, it will be fixed by the end of the week. I had to pull out the coat again. Enjoy the great weather you're having.

Today's workout was iTread #35 Joggers. Then, started it over again until I got in 6.7 miles. An easier run was just the right thing since my legs are sore. Did Cathe's Basic Stretch to finish up.

Enjoy your day!

Good morning!!!

Well, the knee started feeling tight about halfway through Imax 3 y'day, so I decided just to do the 1st 5 intervals. Probably the best thing, because later in the evening I was pretty sore. Today it's feeling okay. But maybe I'm still a ways out from step/plyo. Darn. Today I have GS Chest & Tris.

Jackie: Sounds like a nice workout yesterday! Those easy runs are always so nice after you've had a good thrashing. Oh yeah-- I bet you're getting that weather front that came through here a few days ago. We were wondering where the heck Spring went!!!!!!! Thankfully it seems to have returned. I will try and send some back your way. ;)

Wow, it was quiet in the den yesterday!!! Hope everyone is doing well & has a chance to check in later! :D:D:D

Have a fantastic day!
Friday is only a couple of days away!!! ;):D:cool:

Hi Cheetahs!

Brighton - Good idea not to push your luck with Imax 3. Hope GS C&T goes well for you. I'll take any of that nice weather that you'll share. Today is looking good and the weekend is supposed to be even better. Can't wait. Are you doing eggs for the kiddies this weekend?

I did Mix It Up this morning. I kept the weights at 5 pounds and used the bands. It was a good workout.

Happy Hump Day!

Good Afternoon Peeps.

I finished Push #2 not that long ago. No cardio with it today. I will go to the gym 30 minutes early to run before Centergy class tonight I think. I wasn't even supposed to take Centergy tonight I had dinner plans tonight but they got canceled at the last minute. Had I known earlier I would have planned my work out differently for today. :rolleyes:

Jackie: Good job with Mix it Up and nice run yesterday! Yeah, feeling hungry all the time really stinks. I am okay so far today but am afraid I will be starving after class and not have a lot of cals left to satisfy it. :confused:

Brighton: Sorry about the sore knee. I am dealing with that lately myself. I've started taking some lower impact options when neccessary and am taking a glucosamine supplement as well. Seems to be helping....:)

Gotta go!
BB tomorrow!

Good morning, Cheetahs! :)

Jackie: Glad to share some good weather with you!!! :D Today it is actually raining... but I'm really enjoying it-- we don't get many rainy days out here. It reminds me of Spring days growing up in Chicago. :) Yep, we went and bought our eggs yesterday, and we're planning on coloring them here in a day or two. They are really excited. DS keeps telling me over and over that he wants a RED Easter egg (his favorite color). Nice w/o y'day!

Wendy: Sorry about your canceled dinner plans! I hope you get a raincheck here soon on that-- it's always nice to go out. :) I'm sorry to hear that you're having knee issues!!! :( Glad to hear that the glucosamine is helping, though. Hopefully things will heal up quickly for you!

Today is a long yoga day. I'm planning on one of Shiva Rae's 90 min practices... not sure which yet. I could use a nice stretch today, so I'm really looking forward to it!!! :D

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Good afternoon Cheetahs!

Wendy - Sorry your dinner plans were cancelled last night! Bet that kept your eating on track too! I started back with my glucosamine too. I'm trying a different one this time called Move Free. It does help some. I'm hoping it takes away all of the creakiness.

Brighton - We're supposed to get rain later on today but the weekend is looking good. I have a sis in Chicago. Like visiting there. Bet that red Easter egg will stand out. LOL!! Hope you enjoyed your 90 minute yoga workout! I'd have to break that one up into 30 minute segments. :D

I did iTread #18 40 minutes, the tread section of iTread #18 Tag Team and iStretch 24. Got in 7 miles and a good stretch.

Good Friday tomorrow but I have to work. Have a terrific Thursday!

Good Evening Girls. :)

Did Burn Intervals but subbed in LowMax blasts for the BI cardio since I wanted to keep it low impact today. It worked out really well. LM is only 7 blasts for BI's 10 cardio intervals though so I just finished up the end of BI as produced. It worked out just fine. Two out of the three final cardio intervals are pretty low impact. I also subbed in 30 inner thigh leg lifts per side instead of doing the standing lower body band work at the end. My inner thighs are my "trouble spot" on my legs so when I think of it I try to give them a bit of an extra work out. ;)

I can't decide if I want to take my 2nd rest day tmrw or not. Originally I was going to but now I'm thinking I might take it on Sunday instead. My rotation is running from Mon-Sun right now anyway so it's totally doable. We'll see how I feel tmrw. If I want to work out, I will, if not, I won't. Always good to have a "plan B" just incase! :p

Jackie: Yes, not going out to dinner helped my diet ALOT! I had a superb day of eating y'day. Today I did well all day long. As for dinner at my mom's tonight, she made crab cakes and perogies. I ate what she gave me on my plate but did not go back for 2nd's even though it was really good. Then I shared a Klondike bar with DS for dessert. It was a neopolitan so I ate the chocolate "stripe" and gave him the rest. :D Tomorrow it's back to business with the lower cals until Easter!

Brighton: So which Shiva yoga did you decide on? I like yoga but can rarely do it for more then an hour. Actually, the class I take is an hour and that's fine but when I am home I am more likely to only do about 30 minutes. Better then nothin' though I suppose. :)

Happy Good Friday Cheetahs!

Wendy - Great job on mixing LM & BI! How are the inner thighs feeling? Which day did you decide on for your rest day? You're rocking it with the eating and putting the brakes on the second helpings! Proud of you girl!

I did Tone It Up this morning. I walked on the treadmill during some of the floor work. Didn't want to test the legs too much before my run tomorrow.

I'll be heading to DBF after work. Don't know if I'll get to post over the weekend. If not, have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Good Afternoon.

Well I swear I changed my mind about my work out a thousand times today between when I should rest and what work outs I should do when. LOL

I've finally made a decision though-
I will be heading out shortly to hit the gym for some cardio (hoping for a tm/ext mixed session) and then to the food store since they are right across the street from one another and I was going to go shopping today no matter what. Tomorrow I will take my life in my hands and head to the gym for Centergy class. :eek: It's going to be even crazier then usual on a Saturday because all of the classes are kicking off new choreo. Tmrw is the first day of the new Centergy class. It'll be nuts b/c of that but also why I want to go. I will count it as an active rest day. Then finally on Sunday I will hit the weights with Push 3 and possibly add cardio intervals to it before enjoying Easter dinner at my inlaws. :)

Jackie: Inner thighs feel fine today. Good thinking to not over-do it on the legs before a long run. Enjoy your weekend with DBF and the holiday if you celebrate! :D Thanks re my portion control lately. I'm pretty impressed with myself lately too! ;) LOL

Brighton: Hope all is well!

Laura: Better yet??

Hello Girls.

I ran 3.29 miles by putting the 2 tm segments from Itri 18 back to back and then tacked on 10 out of 15 mins of the climbing portion of the work out. I did that on the EXT. All totalled it was 45 mins of FUN FUN FUN! LOL Yes-I did the work out out of order. There was also a cycle portion that I didn't do at all. I was being rebellious today. :p

It was a great work out so I rewarded myself with a baked ziti dinner. :) This was DH's request for a meatless meal tonight. At first I wasn't going to eat it at all but then I decided to go for it but I was careful. I measured out my own little portion and baked it separately from the rest. I also had half a slice of texas toast with it and still managed to come out of it with 100 calories left to go for the day (a low cal day too!!!)! Am I good or what!?! ;) :D

Guess that's all for now. Have a great night!

Good Morning.

I am going to try desperately to make today an active rest day at most by attending Centergy class at 10:30. I really want to do more but am going to try try try not to because then I'll have to rest tmrw and that won't be a good thing AT ALL!:eek: :p

So far so good...I actually nixxed Centergy class after all. I thought today was the day they were introducing the new routine but that's next week so I canned it. Not worth battling the weather, the parking lot and a potentially over-crowded class for. I cleaned instead and then we took DS to see Monsters Vs. Aliens. Cute movie. Now I need a nap. :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend!!! :D

Just wanted to pop in and say hi... things have been busy with kids, family, festivities, so I haven't had much computer time the last few days. :( But thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Most likely I'll be MIA tomorrow-- lots and lots of stuff going on between church and family. I'll be back to catch up completely Monday morning.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter!!!!
2.gif

3.gif

Happy Easter Everyone!

Brighton: No worries 'bout being busy. Happens to all of us. Talk to you tmrw! :)

I have Push 3 and some cardio on tap for today. I'm thinking 4DS kickbox. I haven't done that one in ages and really enjoy it! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.