3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
Congrats, Wendi!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

13.gif

It sounds like it was a fantastic race, and WTG with the time, Speedy Cheetah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D Sounds like you had a tough course! LOL about having to pee and picking up the speed-- I'll have to keep that in mind if that situation arises in the future. ;):) You've given me some much needed inspiration for my next couple of weeks... what an awesome race! :D And ITA, it's always such a wonderful thing when you can do something like this and help a worthwhile cause.

Laura: Welcome back!!! :) Glad to hear that you had a wonderfully relaxing week away. You were missed here in the den! We haven't seen Carole pop back in the den, but she did awesome!!! Christine started a thread in the Open forum, here's a link: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259641 Glad you got to enjoy some sweatshirt weather! :) Although, you're right, I probably would've been breaking out the shorts!!! :p;) Thanks Re:ITB, I'm really hoping it holds out on me just so I can get through this half. Then I think I'm taking a running hiatus for a little while. Just a short one though... I have a triathlon in May to prepare for and then the big Ragnar relay in June.

Well, I think that's it for me... May go for a 5K on the TM today, plus yoga, rolling, etc. Hope all is well with everyone!!!

Happy Monday, all!

Cheetah-02-june.gif

Hey Brighton and all who follow.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I got back saturday night. Had an awesome time! :D It sure was an exhausting vacation though! WOW! :eek: Still catching up on chores and stuff around here plus I still have to get my work out in so I gotta run for now.

I'll be back l8r or tmrw for personals and some vacation details!

Ciao!:)

Good afternoon, Cheetahs! :)

Went to the gym, got 2.1 done on the TM-- had a bit of a time crunch or I would've gone a bit further. It went well though.

Wendy, welcome back!!!!!!!! You were missed, but glad you had a great vacation. :)

Wendi - Hey, I don't know if you get over to the Open forum-- but you'll have to check your congratulatory thread out: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260024 ;)

Have a good one, everyone! Be back in the morning.

Morning ladies!

Only got a second as I have to fly out the door and get to work:mad:.

Brighton - Awww,:eek: thanks for the O/D thread. You really are too sweet!!! Just a couple more weeks for ya, huh? You're going to have a fab race:D! Way cool running cheetah:cool:...me likey!

Wendy - Huge welcome back! Happy to hear that you had a wonderful time.

Laura - Thanks for the congrats. How ya been?

Really gotta jet...sorry:(! Have a good one babes!

Good morning, Cheetahs! :)

Things here are going great, just trying to fight off a very sudden onset of seasonal allergies...
sick0026.gif
We had a terrific wind storm a few days ago and it must have kicked up all kinds of stuff in the air because I'm a sneezy, swollen mess! :rolleyes: Oh well. Hopefully will get this nipped in the bud quickly.

Today is solely yoga for me... Probably Rodney's Yoga for Athletes. Then storytime at the library with the kids and then a serious vacuum job on the house-- hopefully eliminating some of my dusty allergen friends. :p

Wendi: Awww, thanks. :) Yep, the 21st is the big day. It'll actually be my first too. :eek: I'm just hoping to make it through in one piece. ;) I really hope the ITB just hangs in there for me! I'm pretty confident that everything will be okay though. Hey, of course we had to celebrate your awesome race on the OD! :D:D:D

Hi to Laura, Wendy & all who follow!!!

Hey!

Did Imax 2 Blast Mania Premix this afternoon. It's a CLX rest day but I wasn't resting after a week in Vegas...no way no how! ;)

Sorry about the allergies, Brighton. I hope the vacuum job helps them to subside a bit. Speaking of which...I really need to do that myself so off I go!!!

BBL or in the morning!

Good morning girls! :)

Well, I think the allergy medication is finally kicking in-- feeling a lot better. Today is another TM day for me... I'm planning on doing CC Vol 7. Only 10 more days until the half!!!!!!!!!!!!!
confused0018.gif
Yeah, starting to get a wee bit nervous. ACK!

Wendy: WTG with the premix y'day-- sounds like a fun one... love Imax 2. :) Totally understand the "no rest after Vegas" mentality. ;):D

Well, I'm off-- lots of errands & chores to get done before I take DS to preschool.

Have a fab day, all!
party0048.gif

Hello.

BC#2 is done and I definitely was borderline puke status on that one. Life is good! :D

Brighton: You'll do great at the half! I just know it. Glad the allergies are better. Enjoy CC! I still have to get in a run this week...Probably tmrw...

I have apparently been signed up for a "parasitic weight loss program" without my knowledge. After coming down with malaria 3 weeks ago, I now have a GI amoeba!! :mad: What I'm thinking is that I got this while my immunity was already down, 'cause we have all kinds of little critters here that we just fight off routinely. And I think that my body just wasn't strong enough to fight this one off. Wow. I'm SO ready to be back to normal. And it's been a bummer because I haven't had much to post here!! But I lost 3 pounds with the malaria and another 3 with this amoeba!! It's the PRE P90X program. LOL.

So, P90X will begin NEXT week. Meanwhile I'm scouring the recipe book and making meal plans.

Hurray for all you Cheetahs who are actually on the roads!! I'll join you soon.

Good Morning Peeps.

Today's work out is Burn Intervals and ab work.

Laura:
OMG, how terrible for you. :( What do you take to get rid of parasites? A cleansing type product or is there an antibiotic or something for it???

Gotta get DS ready for school now but I'll be back...no work for me today!:D

Wendy--You take an anti-parasitic drug with antibiotic properties. I've learned more about pharmacology living here than I ever would've dreamed! :p

Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs are done. I used the tubing for Burn Intervals today. Loved it. I used it for the first time in Vegas and while I wasn't a fan of the tubing for the regular work outs, I really enjoyed it for BI so I think I will continue using it in this work out to mix it up. I also did Extreme Abs instead of Ab Burner. Nice change up. More difficult then Ab Burner IMO. I'm spent!

Time for lunch! :D

Wendy--I'm growing to like resistance bands. I wasn't a fan of them at first. But the more I use them, the more I like them. And they're wonderful for traveling! So I'm glad they're growing on me. Glad you enjoyed them for BI.

Laura: Bands/tubing are great but can be a pain for set up purposes. I have a very hard time figuring out how to get the proper resistance for chest work for one thing. Yes they are great for travel for sure! I was able to pack all of my bb tubing (5 in total I think!) and take them with me to Vegas. I could never have taken all of the weights I would have needed!

Good evening, Cheetahs! :)

What a tiring day. Just a lot of errands and stuff today. I'm spent! :) No workout-- feeling sore after y'day. Rolling & stretching and hopefully things will loosen up and feel better in the morning after some good rest.

Laura: Oh my, I am SO sorry to hear you are fighting off another nasty little bugger!!! :( Major get well vibes coming your way. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Wendy: Glad to hear you're still enjoying CLX and that the bands are working for you! :D

Well, I'm off to figure out something for dinner... Man am I ready for the weekend!!! ;)

All the best! Have a great night, everyone!

I'm sore too, Brighton. My legs are yellin' at me after all of the walking in Vegas and then coming back to full-throttle CLX work outs! Tomorrow is the "big leg day" in the CLX Burn phase. It's ALL legs with shoulder work. She leaves out the shoulders on a few exercises but NEVER leaves out the legs. YIKES! :eek: I plan to run tmrw too...Will I be able to walk on Saturday!?!? :confused::p
Good job getting the errands out of the way. They aren't fun but when I get that crap over with atleast I feel a sense of accomplishment. :)

Good Morning & TGIF!!!!

Today will be BC # 3 and a run. OUCH! It's gonna hurt! :p

Mine and DH's 6 year wedding anniversary is Sunday. My mom offered to watch DS overnight saturday night so that we can go out. I must talk to DH and figure out what we want to do. I'm not passing the offer up! :p My mom also gave us a little money as a gift so I won't feel guilty spending the money with DH out of work. :)

Off to grab coffee. BBL!

Hello There.

BC#3 and my run are both done. It wasn't pretty though! :p I only eeked out 1.86 miles for the run. I ended up not running for a full 2 weeks and that hurt my endurance so I had to slow it down but also my knee was really beginning to ache so I didn't want to push it. Oh well. Hopefully next time will be better. As for BC#3...YEOWCH is all I can say! :eek: ;)

Off to finish cooking dinner now!

Toodles!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.