Belinda, way to go on your 2016 goal! Keep us posted.
I've not ever been great at doing premixes. I have a tendency to "always" do the workout as is; however, over the past few months I have been doing more premixes. Maybe that will be my goal for 2016 - more premixes ;)
Love2step, thanks for sharing. I am glad you are enjoying it.
I think I am starting with the RWH and ICE rotation too. I received some additional miscellaneous Cathe and KCM DVDs for Christmas and am doing those this week. I did Cathe's STS Total Body yesterday. Nice! I am always eager to try...
Merry Christmas, everyone! My hubby was so good to me and gave me the remainder dvds I needed to complete my set for xtrain and Ripped with Hiit. Anyone doing an ICE rotation with xtrain or Ripped? I saw them in the users guide and they both looked great! Decisions decisions :D
I am embarrassed to admit I am new to Facebook and still trying to figure out exactly how it works. Does Cathe have more than one page? I have found one for Cathe; however, I was unsure if the "fan page" the admin refers to is different from the one I found. Would someone be able to share with...
I so appreciate this thread. Didn't Suzanne Somers have a device that you use to tighten facial muscles? It seems like she sold it on QVC several years ago. I know the models they used only used it one side of the face. You could really see a difference. I always wondered if simple facial...
Thank you, Zenara. I know what you mean about the money. Several of hers are $9.95, hence thinking now is a good time for me to try her. However, the stronger DVDs are $18.97. I'll hold off on those until I try one of her other ones.
I am definitely buying a few. I am new to Tracie long and thought I would try a couple of hers. I see Elsie mentioned a couple as did Zenara.
Any other favorites by Tracie long you would suggest?
Thank you!
Ivy, I love that you asked this question. I have been curious if people find they can maintain the results they want doing shorter (maybe even less intense) workouts.
I just thought I would mention, a couple of weeks ago I started KCM's summer rotation 2015 which utilizes her 30 minute to...
Carol, thank you so much. I wonder why Nancy, the one with Cathe's group who responded to my email, did not mention this. I will keep my fingers crossed. I am doing Meso Cycle 3 of STS and having a hard time going heavy with the incline barbell bench press without tweaking my back when I try to...
Hi, everyone, my understanding from Cathe support is Cathe no longer carries the STS Turbo Tower as Altus Athletic quit manufacturing it. I primarily need it for barbell bench press. I loved that this one looked compact and easy to move/store. Have any of you found something comparable? I did a...
JeanneMarie, thank you so much for sharing! I really was beginning to think it was just me and I was being too particular about my workout equipment. I felt the exact same way, they felt more unstable than simply using the regular risers on a slant.
I had contacted the company prior to buying...
Thanks, soapmaker, I will definitely check these out. Yeah, the slanted ones I purchased were not flush with the step, there was a gap, and it did not feel secure at all. I am hopeful one of these will work. Thanks again.