Search results

  1. M

    Sorry...I still need help understanding

    Debinmi, I forgot to say in the last reply...my local best buy was having an early black friday sale and I picked up a Sony DVD player with a flash drive. This morning, I tested out the leg day download and it worked!! I am so excited. I really think the downloads are the easiest option for me...
  2. M

    Sorry...I still need help understanding

    Debinmi, it worked. Thank you so much!
  3. M

    Sorry...I still need help understanding

    Debinmi, that is great! Thank you so much for including the link. Yes, I was thinking the same thing...Black Friday is approaching! Thank you again!
  4. M

    Sorry...I still need help understanding

    Aqua girl, Debinmi and Hazlady, I truly cannot thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy schedules to be so thorough in answering ALL of my questions! For years, I have only been doing the DVDs (use to be VHS - I am showing my age ;-) and I really wanted to check out the other...
  5. M

    Sorry...I still need help understanding

    Aqua girl, I cannot thank you enough. So helpful. I just want to summarize and ensure I understand each option... I can buy individual work outs through the download option. I can subscribe to Cathe Live and watch workouts live, watch them later, or download them. I can subscribe to Cathe...
  6. M

    Sorry...I still need help understanding

    Aqua girl, Debinmi, and Vivbc, I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to provide me with such helpful information! One last question...what is Cathe OnDemand?
  7. M

    Sorry...I still need help understanding

    Hello, I read through the Tutorial link, on this page, and I still have questions about Cathe Live and the downloads. A couple of weeks ago, I reached out to Cathe’s admin team with my questions and I did not hear back so I thought I would try posting them here. I apologize in advance for these...
  8. M

    Pass it On Podcast - Thank you!

    Cathe and team, thank you so much for including the Pass It On Podcast video link within the newsletter!! What a treat to learn more about her career history and the the adorable story about the picture with Arnold. And, oh my gosh, that Elaine LaLanne is a firecracker - did I hear correctly...
  9. M

    STS Dip/Pull up bars

    Deb, thank you so much for the response! That is a great idea to use a weight/sand bags on the legs - I did not think of that. I hope you are having a safe July 4th! Thank you again!
  10. M

    STS Dip/Pull up bars

    Hello, everyone, this might be a silly question... I would like to use just one of the pull up bars to do pull ups vs having it connected to the second bar. Is it sturdy enough to do that? I would have my feet/legs extended straight out in front of me. I wasn't sure if, in this position, when...
  11. M

    Announcing My Next Workout Series

    Cathe, you are the best! I love how you seek to offer a balanced approach to being healthy, fit and strong! Thank you!
  12. M

    Live DVD Series

    Ashaw, I simply wanted to say, I would also love to purchase some DVDs with Cathe Live workouts - I would be fine even if it was not a series - just random workouts such as Kickboxing. I read through all the posts on this thread and I have to say I am very impressed with how all of you are so...
  13. M

    PACE Express

    Lannette, thank you so much for the thorough reply. I really appreciate it.
  14. M

    PACE Express

    Hello, everyone, has anyone heard of Dr. Al Sears PACE Express workout (It has been around for a while)? It is an interesting concept. I would love to get feedback on it, if anyone has tried it. Personally, I love my Cathe workouts; nevertheless, I have clients who "hate" to workout and I...
  15. M

    DVD Case

    I believe this is it....just in case anyone else is interested. Thank you again...
  16. M

    DVD Case

    Bayerngirl, thank you so much for replying. Isn't this the size of the ICE and Strong and Sweaty case? I was hoping to find the same size as the original STS DVD cases - they hold 6 DVDs yet are the same size as the case that holds just one DVD. It has to do with the racks I have on my walls...
  17. M

    DVD Case

    Debinmi and Aqua Girl, thank you so much for replying. When I do a search, I get results for DVD organizers and travel cases - Not the hard cases - Like what the original STS DVDs came in. I was hopeful someone might have a link to something they have purchased. Thank you again for responding.
  18. M

    DVD Case

    Does anyone, by chance, know where to purchase DVD cases like the ones the original STS came in - the ones that hold more than one DVD but they are the size of a standard DVD case? Thank you!
  19. M

    New Equipment

    Thank you so much!!
  20. M

    New Equipment

    Hello, I am just wondering if anyone knows what new equipment will be used in the new STS workout series. Was this posted somewhere and I missed it? Thank you!
Top