lainiefig
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Cathe Friends: I've changed my Facebook account. I have been slowly adding you guys in to the new account but I haven't got everybody yet. I don't want to post the name publicly, so PM me if you want to know it so you can friend me over there.
    Hey Lainie,

Just wanted to say HI! Another Hudson Valley, NY Girl here. I click on your link and found your blogs and saw Hudson Valley NY!!! Just popped in to say hi!
    Therese
    Thanks, lainiefig. Yes, she is my daughter. I am amazed at what she did in training when I watched her in training session.
    Lainie,
    I can't tell you how happy that huge picture of Christian Bale made me -- he is so handsome! Thanks for the eye candy (and the rest of the guys, too)! You have great taste in men!

Also envious of the Cathe picture. My dream birthday present would be to go on a Road Trip! (sigh)
    Hey Lainie!!! Just wanted to stop by and say how totally Adorable your little boys are!!! Take care...ok!

Oh and i also wanted to comment on the *ahem* Johnny Depp pic....yummy,nice choice!;)

~Amelia~
    Hi Lainie! Thanks so much for accepting me as your friend. I love your posts and your blog/website. Looking forward to seeing you online!

Laura
  • Loading…
  • Loading…