Recent content by pgeiger

  1. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on yoga. I hope you had a nice walk. Julie I’m glad that you got a better sleep. Hopefully you get all caught up over the weekend. Cheryl Oh that is some excitement with the bear cubs. I think they are so cute but it has to be a bit scary having them so close by. My DH has...
  2. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on your power walk. I hope you had a nice time at tea. Julie Great job on your workout, I’m glad your strength was better even though your energy wasn’t. This morning was STS 2.0 Mobility and Total Body stretch. I was looking at the SPCA website yesterday and mom and 3 of...
  3. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on yoga, CUB and IC1! We definitely were on the same wavelength. Julie Oh no, so sorry to hear you had such a rough morning. It definitely could be because of starting your period. I think the one good thing about menopause is not having periods anymore! This morning was ICE...
  4. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on LM&R2 LICF! I hope you had a nice walk. Julie Great job on your lower body weights, chores, and upper body weights. Poor Ruby, that ear must have really been bothering her. I hope its doing better now. Saturday I did Lean Legs and Abs. I was almost done with the legs...
  5. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on LM&R2 LB! Hope everything went well at the SPCA! This morning was STS 2 Giant Sets Total Body. That one is a killer for me.. My forearms get so tired holding the weights even though I wear my versa gripps. It seems like Cathe lifts some crazy heavy weights in it too. It...
  6. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Congratulations on the win, that is frustrating when they blow a big lead like that. Great job on yoga. I hope it helos with the stiffness. Julie Sorry to hear that you are still not getting great sleep. Hopefully you will get caught up this weekend. This morning was STS 2 Mobility...
  7. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl The banner raising was fun, but unfortunately we lost the game wth 4 seconds left in overtime. I think the team is a bit rusty. It‘s a bummer when your team is rebuilding, the games definitely aren’t as much fun. Great job on LM&R2 UB! I hope the rain stopped and you were able to get a...
  8. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Congratulations on finishing your last regatta of the season. Great job on LM&R YF! This morning was Strong Body Stacked sets and the extended stretch. I really needed that long stretch since everything is sore. This afternoon we have our first regular season Hockey game and they will...
  9. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Happy Monday. This morning was Great Glutes and the abs from Muscle Endurance. Now I have a bit of running around to do. Have a great day! Pam
  10. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on your walk. That was probably a bit frustrating wondering when the power was going to go out and then it not happening. Great jjob on P30 lower body, pet first aid sounds like it would be interesting, I hope it went well. How cute to see a mama bear and her cubs. Kind’ve...
  11. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl That’s nice that you had a good practice. Great job on LM&R2 DF&C! Oh, I hope your hydro isn‘t out for too long. That is never fun. Julie I’m glad you had a nice sleep in and that your all day meeting wasn’t too bad! This morning was LM&R Total Body. I’m meeting some friends for lunch...
  12. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on P30 Upper body. I hope you had a great practice and didn’t get rained on! Julie Great job on upper body weights. Oh your day sounds excruciating. The mentoring mingling session especially sounds like one of those things I just hate. I hope the day went well though. This...
  13. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Julie That happens sometimes with the disappearing posts. Great job on your lower body weights, mobility, and upper body weights. It’s always nice to get that teeth cleaning behind you for another 6 months. Cheryl I’m glad that you had fun at the regatta. It sounds like a good weekend but I’m...
  14. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    This morning was Turbo Barre from LI series. I did one of the timesaver premixes because it is so long, but it was still more than an hour. Have a great day! Pam
  15. pgeiger

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on LM&R2 Lower body! I hope the regatta goes well! This morning was STS 2 Active Recovery and Total Body stretch. Now I need to do some laundry and house work. Have a great day! Pam
Top