I'm a stay at home mother....so aside from all the obvious responsibilities, I love to read, cook, g
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts
- FitTv....didn't think there was anybody out there that took home workouts to this level, so happy I found her!
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts
- She pushes me to a level that I know I wouldn't go for if I didn't have her to guide me. I'm constantly challenged and never bored.
- Where I work out most often
- Both Home & Gym
- My Fitness Goals
- To lose weight and tighten up....in a dream world I would have Cathe's arms lol....but well..it keeps my eye on the prize!
- My Success Story
- Lost 50lbs doing Cathe's workouts....have about another 20 to go!
"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
~ Japanese proverb
"A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change."
~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.