Recent content by jldx2in2000

  1. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Pam Great job on BW & Bands plus 6 pack abs! Sorry to have worried you. I would be the same way if either of you hadn't posted in a while. Hope everything goes well with the vaccines. Cheryl Great job on yoga! Hope you can work the stiffness out and can get some nice walks in while the...
  2. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Pam Great job on LM&R Total Body, MM, SM w/band, GG plus ME abs, and SBSS plus ES! Oh no, that sounds awful having both retinas detached, what symptoms did she have that made her get them checked out? Cheryl Great job on your walk, P30 LB, LM&R YF, and LM&R2 UB! Getting to sleep in on...
  3. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Pam Great job on GS BSB! Glad you had a great time at the hockey game. I've noticed as I get older everyone looks way to young to be doing what they are doing. Cheryl Yea, glad the rain missed you and you had a good practice. Great job on LM&R2 DF&C! Hope you are not without power for too...
  4. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Pam Great job on GS C&T! That one has so many pushups in the beginning. I remember thinking this woman was insane the first time I did it. Great job on GS Legs too! That series is so hard. Have fun at the game. Cheryl Great job on P30 UB! Hope the rain missed you and you had a great...
  5. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Glad you had a great time at the regatta! Sounds like it was a really fun one. I never sleep well when I am away from home. There is nothing like your own bed. This morning was my lower body weights. I surprised myself and was able to push myself on a few sets. I didn't think I...
  6. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Pam Great job on STS 2 UB1 plus MB abs, STS2 LB1, STS2 AR plus TBS, and TB! Yea, that is great the kittens are warming up to you. Cheryl Great job on LM&R MF, LM&R2 LB, and your walks! Hope you had a great weekend! I don't know what happened to my post on Thursday but I swear I posted...
  7. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on LM&R2 UB! This morning was my upper body day. DH was helping a farmer in the field harvest so he got home late last night so we got to bed about an hour late last night. So was a little tired this morning. Have a great day!
  8. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Pam Welcome back! I hope your Achilles starts to feel better, that is smart to lay off the cardio till it is better. Biking shouldn't be too hard on it but any Cathe cardio would be too jumpy for it. Great job on S&S TBGS and LM&R PF + FR bonus! Enjoy the kitties! Cheryl Glad you had fun at...
  9. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl No worries on not posting. Great job on your walk and STS2 CY! Hope you had a fantastic weekend enjoying the beautiful weather. Friday I did my lower body weights before going to the Habitat build. Since I was up at 3 to do it, I didn't go super heavy, I just wanted to get the...
  10. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    This morning was my sleep in day. Tomorrow I am volunteering at a Habitat for Humanity build. It is supposed to be nice weather but I am nervous. I am not very handy so I don't know how I will be very helpful. Maybe I will be able to paint, that I can do. Have a great weekend!
  11. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on dragon boat practice with nice calm water! Wow that is a lot of regattas coming up. Good luck on all of them. Great job on LM&R TB, cleaning, and your walk! This morning was my upper body weights. I have so much going on right now. It is one of those sometimes I stop...
  12. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on your Barre/Pilates workout, walk with Zoey, and LM&R2 TB! Pam Great job on LIS and Icy Core 2! The tournament sounded fun plus the bonus of getting your picture with the cup after missing it earlier. Have a great time in Oregon! Friday was my lower body weights and then...
  13. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl I am glad you got some sleep as you said you must have needed it. Hopefully it is cooling down for you. Pam Great job on XT Legs and XT Bis and Tris! Hope you had fun at the tournament. This morning was my sleep in day. The smell on the couch is much better but it got down in the...
  14. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Cheryl Great job on LM&R2 LIC! Hope everything went well at your MIL's. This morning was my upper body weights. Yea for another day without nausea or light headedness. Last night I got home from work and grocery shopping and found Gunner had had an accident on the couch. It had soaked in so...
  15. jldx2in2000

    Strength in Numbers

    Pam Great job on RS, XT CBS, and GU&S + JR bonus! Yea on not getting rained on at the concert. That is cool you got to see the Cup. Cheryl Great job on dragon boat practice, yard work, and Pilates! What a relief that everything is fine with his eye. This morning was my lower body weights...
Top