40-ish former spinning instructor and group fitness (bootcamp) coach. Yogi. Vegan. Catmom. Wife.
I have a history of disordered eating and over-exercise. I've worked hard to leave these behind, and they are things I know I will always need to watch out for. I'm heavier than I'd like to be right now (thank you anxiety and quarantine comfort eating!) but my goal is to approach fitness, health, and weight loss without obsession. I follow a primarily whole-foods plant-based eating style, with some forays into vegan junk, lol.
In the midst of this pandemic, I miss feeling connected to a community, so I hope joining up here will help!
Aug 16, 1980
Central CT, USA
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts
- Summer 2020
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts
- A gym friend.
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts
- They are tough and fun! I love Cathe's energy and how down to earth she seems.
- Where I work out most often
- Other Workout DVDs that I own
- The FIRM
- My Fitness Goals
- I want to be strong, lean, and healthy as I age. Exercise also is a key component to managing my anxiety and depression.
- Telecommuter for UnitedHealth Care (Case Installation Quality Subject Matter Expert)
30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Your messages have been liked 25 times.
Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.