going to concerts and finding new music to listen to, running, reading
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts
- Another poster on a fitness related forum recommended her workouts as good for someone who wants a challenging workout at home. I was kind of bored with most of my DVDs and wanted a challenge so purchased the Imax 2/Cardio and Weights DVD. I have been hooked ever since.
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts
- Because they provide me with the challenge I need to stay motivated and continue to workout. I also like that her personality is very down to earth and real and not so over the top bubblely like some fitness instructors.
- Where I work out most often
- Other Workout DVDs that I own
- I have recently added some of Tracey's and Amy's workouts to my DVD collection to help keep some variety in my workout routine. I also have P90X but I have never been able to get through a whole 30 days much less 90 days and it collects dust more than anything.
- My Fitness Goals
- 1. To complete the Philly marathon this Nov
2. To take off the last 20 or so vanity pounds.
3. I also have various strength gain goals (x number of push ups ect).
- My Success Story
- I used to be obese and was a very out of shape 225 pounds. I remember going on hikes and getting out of breath going up hills and barely being able to finish. That was very frustrating for me. I now am a fit 175. I can now run up hills. I still have some weight left to lose and would like to get down to the 150s.
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe