Recent content by DebD

  1. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Another rainy day, DH was mentioning we should just go home, but it supposed to clear up next week. We decided to go to a local gym, I did upper body. DH hurt his shoulder hopefully not too serious. Belinda - Great job with zoom dancing. Hopefully the wire will hold this time. Your...
  2. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a walk on the beach in between the rain. Our guest bed finally came in, I made the appointment last week. Wouldn’t you know it the elevators will be down when they are scheduled to arrive. The company is trying to switch time (fingers crossed). Belinda - Great job with LMF UP...
  3. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a rainy day. We cleaned out some closets and ran errands. It looks like rain for the next few days to a week. We would leave but we came here earlier because our DS needs us for babysitting when we retur. I don’t remember this much rain in FL. We w make the best of it...
  4. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was lots of steps in the airport & the condo. We are going to bed early. Belinda - Great job with LMR TB & Pilates. The weather doesn’t look to good in FL it was raining & cloudy today. Cookie is visiting her son in Europe. Goodnight:)
  5. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, We leave for FL tomorrow afternoon. I took a walk today, packed & cleaned. I am ready for bed:) Belinda - Good to hear DD is feeling better. It's nice that you don't live too far away from her. My thoughts are with you and your family. Waves hi to Cookie Goodnight:)
  6. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was an upper body at the gym & a walk. Belinda - Happy to hear DD's surgery went well, and hoping for a speedy recovery. It is so nice of you and DH to stay with DD. Waves hi to Cookie Goodnight:)
  7. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a walk. We also babysat our gs. We are going out to eat tonight for DH's birthday earlier in the week. Belinda - I hope all is well. Waves hi to Cookie Have a great weekend:)
  8. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, I'm going to go to bed early, it seems like my cough isn't getting better. Belinda - Great job with LMR Pilates & standing abs. Hopefully you get a good night's sleep. Waves hi to Cookie Goodnight:)
  9. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, I walked today. I wasn’t feeling good the last 2 days, it felt like the flu, just really tired. I feel so much better today. I do have a slight cough now. Belinda - I had booked FL last minute for Monday & I needed to do a bunch of calls, rearranging and it wiped me out. The sleep...
  10. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a walk at the gym. It was my DH's birthday, I made him dinner and a cake. Belinda - Great job with LMR UB & Pilates. Is the sleep study soon? It's good you are getting a 2nd opinion. Waves hi to Cookie Goodnight:)
  11. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was an upper body workout at the gym. It was still raining and windy. Belinda - Great job with Pilates for balance/chair. Great that your knees are feeling better. Cars/SUVs have become so expensive, I'll need one in the next year or so, Waves hi to Cookie Goodnight:)
  12. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a walk at the gym. It was raining & windy but lucky it wasn't as bad here as South of us. Belinda - Great job with abs with the Pilates ring. How has your knee and ankle been feeling? Waves hi to Cookie Goodnight:)
  13. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a walk. We went to NYC for dinner and a play. It was crowded but the play and dinner were really good. Belinda - Great job with Pilates Mobility for knees. Good to hear Sadie is doing well after the shot. Did you find a car you like? Waves hi to Cookie Goodnight:)
  14. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a walk outside & S&S Ramped Up Upper body. I am cleaning out my closet and bought a few bags to Goodwill but I still have lots more to donate. Belinda - Great job with zoom dance & LMR LB plus Pilates. I love doing legs up the wall. It's so good you were able to get an...
  15. DebD

    Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

    Hi, Today was a walk & zoom yoga. Belinda - I hope all is well Cookie - Safe travels Goodnight:)
Top