animals, exercise (esp. running, triathlons, and strength training), studying Irish Gaelic, voluntee
Sep 11, 1978
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts
- I have done them on and off for about a year, but now I think I'll stick with her for my strength training.
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts
- Collage Video
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts
- Challenging, and she is an excellent instructor.
- Where I work out most often
- Other Workout DVDs that I own
- ~Get Ripped! series
~belly dancing (Neena and Veena, amongst others) and other dance DVDs
~The Firm Transfirmer series (and others)
~Tracey Staehle CoreBlast and StrikeZone
~Amy Bento Hi/Lo Extreme
- My Fitness Goals
- I've lost 75 lbs over the past 2 years and have a little over 30 to go. I would like to continue to improve my race times (5Ks, 10Ks, triathlons).
- My Success Story
- WW has helped me discover my true self (not to sound dramatic!). It is no exaggeration to say that I have undergone a complete life makeover during the past 2 years. I have discovered a true passion for exercise and fitness, and I now back in school to study exercise and sports psychology. I am also studying to take the ACE personal trainer certification exam, which will be an asset to my study of psychology and exercise physiology.
- student (exercise psychology)/veterinary technicia
"Except for our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power." Renee Descartes
You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.