I am still reading Forever Strong book. It is a practical focus book. Medical and scientific terms are kept at a minimal level. Well explained. I am actually enjoying reading many facts and data.
I love the podcast.
For many, it is just another campaign to sell programs and many supplements. What she is advocating for was already acknowledged by many --- not really new. Despite the eat less fat, less carb and do more cardio promotion geared towards women, many were muscle focused with cardio and nutrition. Dr Gabrielle lyon is being more vocal and it is up to anyone to take or leave her recommendation and/or her program.
@rhbrand In my opinion. Anyone into Cathe lifting training for years is already practicing what Forever Strong book is advocating for. At least from the training part of the regimen.
I think most Cathletes are doing more than what is recommended to general population.