Daily Check-in, Friday, October 2, 2026

Good morning ladies,

Today's workout:
Cathe Live- "Jabs, Bags & Standing Abs" - 54 min. Whew, it's a longer one for sure, but it's fun and doesn't
seem that long...........3 Rounds, each round has boxing combo, a heavy bag segment and a standing abs
segment...each standing abs segment has 3 exercises.

Have a good day!
 
Good Morning Ladies,

I didn't work out on Wednesday but did a little yesterday and today. Th: Vadim KB + Cathe warm-up and today was a Cathe warm-up, Danthehiitman for chest, PUB for chest + Komrades fitness for 15 minutes and my own stretch).

Linda - WTG with your Cathe Live workout. Do you understand what's happening with Cathe? I didn't really understand her video.
Annette - I hope you are feeling less discomfort today.
Nicki - Great job on your STS workout(s)
Waves to Nora :)

Have a great day everyone.
 
Nice workouts Siobhan! How's the basement coming along?
Do you understand what's happening with Cathe? I didn't really understand her video.
Well, yes, the video was a bit confusing........the way I understand it, since Wolf Fitness is taking over the gym, Cathe's part, will still be there, but they are moving their offices into the filming studio area. Yesterday's Live & next week are pre-recorded ones, then the Lives will pick up again each Thursday in the same room in the gym where they have always been. As far as the OnDemand/Live part, I understand that it will continue as always too, and she said new/different things should be coming along.......I don't know or understand what her plans for the "professional" workouts (meaning like the previous dvds were produced) will be, whether they'll be any in the future, or what that will be........of course, there will not be any future dvd productions. I think anything new will be in OnDemand and/or possible downloads to purchase. To sum it up, I really don't know :). I'm just saying what I think might happen. Guess we'll have to just wait & see!
 
Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Pain is less but still there with an accompanying headache. I am trying to cut back on the painkillers.

Today I managed a Coffey Raw Tabata style kickboxing workout off YouTube. It was 30 minutes and I did not do any jumping jacks. So I got something in for a workout,Yay me!

Thanks for the recap of the video Cathe did, I got lost too.

Nice workouts ladies.
 
Way to go, Annette, with your 40 min. Coffey Raw Tabata style kickboxing workout.
Kelly has good boxing/kickboxing workouts…..hope your Headache will soon go and away!
 
I just did 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with tricep work. I used a long dowel, a short dowel and 8 pound dumbbells for this workout.

Psst Linda the kickboxing thing was 30 minutes...

That should be it for today.
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top