Daily Check-in, Thursday, October 1, 2026

Good morning ladies.........

Nora, hang in there! Just like the old saying....."when it rains, it pours" ! Sometimes things happen just like
that, don't they?

Today's workout:

CatheLive- "Compound, Cardio, Core" - 43 min.

Have a good day all!

PS: Annette, hope all went ok yesterday for you...............ETA: Oh, I just saw that you posted that all
did go well................I know you are so thankful!
 
Good morning ladies.........

Nora, hang in there! Just like the old saying....."when it rains, it pours" ! Sometimes things happen just like
that, don't they?

Today's workout:

CatheLive- "Compound, Cardio, Core" - 43 min.

Have a good day all!

PS: Annette, hope all went ok yesterday for you...............ETA: Oh, I just saw that you posted that all
did go well................I know you are so thankful!
Linda, another Live workout! Nice! CatheLive- "Compound, Cardio, Core" - 43 min.
 
Ok, gals, went to rec center/gym this afternoon, spent about 35 min….did 10 min. On
treadmill, then 5 machines, (lat pull downs, triceps, biceps, leg press (2 sets-straight on & plié style) & ab machine). Finished up with 20 min. On elliptical….
 
Hi ladies, I actually took 2 naps this morning and I NEVER do that.

I haven't had to take a painkiller today though I still have some pain.

I managed to do 16 minutes of abwork both on the floor and standing. I took it easy.

Nice workouts ladies.
 
Ok, gals, went to rec center/gym this afternoon, spent about 35 min….did 10 min. On
treadmill, then 5 machines, (lat pull downs, triceps, biceps, leg press (2 sets-straight on & plié style) & ab machine). Finished up with 20 min. On elliptical….
Linda, good for you going to the gym!!
 
Hi ladies, I actually took 2 naps this morning and I NEVER do that.

I haven't had to take a painkiller today though I still have some pain.

I managed to do 16 minutes of abwork both on the floor and standing. I took it easy.

Nice workouts ladies.
Annette, you crazy lady! Take it easy!
 
Hello, Ladies!
Today I did:
STS 2.0 Body Parts Shoulders for 41 minutes
STS 2.0 Body Parts Bonus Shoulders for 7 minutes
STS 2.0 Mini Ball Abs for 12 minutes
Lite Stretch #1 for 13 minutes

hello to Siobhan and Nora!
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top