Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

Hi,

Today I did Pilates Mobility for the knees instead of LMR mobility. I had to take Sadie to the vet for her hormone shot. She is doing well on it. They thinking reducing the hormone shots. Afterwards we went car shopping again.

Debbie - great job on your walk outside and S$S RUUB. I am going through my closet too. So far so good with my permanent braces.

Hi Cookie.

Good night.
 
Hi,

Today was a walk. We went to NYC for dinner and a play. It was crowded but the play and dinner were really good.

Belinda - Great job with Pilates Mobility for knees. Good to hear Sadie is doing well after the shot. Did you find a car you like?

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 
Hi,

Abs with the Pilates ring is done. I am rethinking my workouts, not sure if I will continue with the 2 month LMR. I just finished week 5.

Debbie - glad your dinner and play was good. I’ll bet it’s beautiful around this time in NYC.

Hi Cookie.

BBL
 
Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym. It was raining & windy but lucky it wasn't as bad here as South of us.

Belinda - Great job with abs with the Pilates ring. How has your knee and ankle been feeling?

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 
Hi,

Today I did a live zoom Pilates for balance - chair.

Debbie - great job with your walk at the gym. It’s raining here too. We been looking for cars, no luck. The once’s we find are so expensive and bigger than our current SUV. Knees are feeling great again, ankles still bordering me.

Hi Cookie.

Good night.
 
Hi,

Today was an upper body workout at the gym. It was still raining and windy.

Belinda - Great job with Pilates for balance/chair. Great that your knees are feeling better. Cars/SUVs have become so expensive, I'll need one in the next year or so,

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 
Good evening,

Today I did LMR UB and Pilates for walkers. I have a in hospital sleep study. I am getting a second opinion.

Debbie - great job on your workout. Cars/SUVs are expensive.

Good night.
 
Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym. It was my DH's birthday, I made him dinner and a cake.

Belinda - Great job with LMR UB & Pilates. Is the sleep study soon? It's good you are getting a 2nd opinion.

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 
Good morning,

I did LMR LB plus a nice stretch.

Debbie - great job with your walk. Happy birthday to your DH. I am sure he appreciated you making him dinner and a cake. I am getting the sleep study tonight.

I will be back tomorrow or later this evening.
 
Hi,

I had a dermatologist about yesterday afternoon and in hospital sleep study for a 2nd opinion on the sleep apnea.

The dermatologist diagnosed me with Behcet’s Disease. I been getting mouth sores they last forever. Last year when I saw the dermatologist I was told those are regular fever blisters. I started taking pictures of those mouth sores, showed them to my rheumatologist a few weeks ago. I always forgot to show him the pictures. He referred me to dermatologist. I didn’t had any mouth sores, luckily I had lots of picture’s. A lot of people with RP also have Behçet’s disease. I had a suspicion I had Behçet's disease for awhile after doing some research on my RP group.

I had a in person hospital stay sleep study to rule out sleep apnea. I didn’t sleep at all last night, I turned and tossed around looking Apple Watch. You hooked up to wires from head to toe, I was afraid to use the bathroom with all those cables hanging off me. I already unplugged one on my legs last night. I had zero idea, the tech came and put the wire back in it’s place, lol. You have a tiny microphone around you so you can ask for help around the clock. The bed was very uncomfortable and so was the pillow. At one point I thought I fell off the bed on the floor, it felt like the hard floor. Than I realized I am in that hard mattress bed :( I got released at 5 am. Haven’t slept yet.

I did LMR Pilates and Pilates 10 min standing abs.

See you tomorrow.
 
Debbie - I hope all is well?
Hi,

I walked today. I wasn’t feeling good the last 2 days, it felt like the flu, just really tired. I feel so much better today. I do have a slight cough now.

Belinda - I had booked FL last minute for Monday & I needed to do a bunch of calls, rearranging and it wiped me out. The sleep study sounded tough. It must have been difficult to sleep with the wires attached to you. Good thing it will feel so nice for you to sleep in your own bed. Having diagnosed the mouth sores will that help with treatment down the road?

Be back later:)
 
Hi,

I'm going to go to bed early, it seems like my cough isn't getting better.

Belinda - Great job with LMR Pilates & standing abs. Hopefully you get a good night's sleep.

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top