Daily Check-in, Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hi ladies,

Today I have more oral surgery to pull two teeth and place (hopefully) 2 implants barring no bone grafts are needed. Please pray no bone grafts are needed, thank you.

But I did Cathe's Gloved Up and Sweaty cardio routine and I got sweaty, oh my! This was 39 minutes.

My arms were sore from yesterday's workout so all the punching I actually felt more than usual.

So I got a workout in before heading to the oral surgeon , yay me!!

Nice workout Linda!!

Have a great day!!
 
Good morning all!

Hang in there Nora! :)

Today's workouts:

CatheLive- "Boxing Hiit 2" - 32 min.
YT-Caroline Jordan- "10 min. Walk & Bodyweight Toning"

That's it...........Have a glorious day!
Linda, I like that workout!
CatheLive- "Boxing Hiit 2" - 32 min.
YT-Caroline Jordan- "10 min. Walk & Bodyweight Toning"
 
Hi ladies,

Today I have more oral surgery to pull two teeth and place (hopefully) 2 implants barring no bone grafts are needed. Please pray no bone grafts are needed, thank you.

But I did Cathe's Gloved Up and Sweaty cardio routine and I got sweaty, oh my! This was 39 minutes.

My arms were sore from yesterday's workout so all the punching I actually felt more than usual.

So I got a workout in before heading to the oral surgeon , yay me!!

Nice workout Linda!!

Have a great day!!
Annette, good for you getting in a workout today before your oral surgery!
Cathe's Gloved Up and Sweaty cardio routine and I got sweaty, oh my! This was 39 minutes
Hoping you don't need bone grafts!
 
Hello, Ladies!
Today I did:
STS 2.0 Lower Body #1 for 53 minutes
Hardcore Series - Stretch Max #2 Stability Ball for 19 minutes

Siobhan, hope the remod is going well!
Nora, hope your ankle is healing and feeling better:)
 
Hi girls:)

No workout today. I had a flu shot yesterday and I'm feeling ill, with lots of flu like symptoms ad wobbly walking. I even fell out of bed this morning and landed on my side maybe a little bruising. Ugh! My ankle is still has a little swelling.

Linda- great workout today with:

CatheLive- "Boxing Hiit 2" - 32 min.- Love it sounds awesome -good stuff! I bet I'd love this too!
YT-Caroline Jordan- "10 min. Walk & Bodyweight Toning" Love it nice workout:)

WTG & high fives on your workout!!

Have a wonderful rest of your day & evening;)

Annette- Wow ! two more teeth pulled at the oral surgeons. I will most definitely pray for you. Please take care. I see you managed to get a workout in today. Great job on your workout with:

Gloved Up and Sweaty cardio routine = 39 Min - Oh yeah that one is guaranteed to make you sweat. It sneak up on you, but it's a good one. WTG & High fives!!

Take care and sending prayers;)

Nicki- Great job on today's workout with:

STS 2.0 Lower Body #1 = 53 minutes -Awesome!!
Hardcore Series - Stretch Max #2 Stability Ball = 19 minutes -What a great stretch:) WTG & high fives:)

Enjoy your evening;)

Siobhan- Waves!! Good luck with your Reno and take care. Have a good rest of your day/evening;)

Have blessed evening girls;)

Nora
 
Hi ladies, I made it through no bone graphs needed so I have the implants,yay!

I am in pain and can't do anything that is physically exerting for 24-48 hours. So no heavy lifting or 'sports'.

So if I do anything tomorrow it will be a walk and maybe some floorwork.

Thanks for praying it worked. God is good.
 
Hi all:)

Update I'm feeling so sick very flu like I will need to rest tomorrow and weekend. Ms effects everything more intently. Take care , Yay No bone crafts for Annette:)

Nora
 
Hi girls:)

No workout today. I had a flu shot yesterday and I'm feeling ill, with lots of flu like symptoms ad wobbly walking. I even fell out of bed this morning and landed on my side maybe a little bruising. Ugh! My ankle is still has a little swelling.

Linda- great workout today with:

CatheLive- "Boxing Hiit 2" - 32 min.- Love it sounds awesome -good stuff! I bet I'd love this too!
YT-Caroline Jordan- "10 min. Walk & Bodyweight Toning" Love it nice workout:)

WTG & high fives on your workout!!

Have a wonderful rest of your day & evening;)

Annette- Wow ! two more teeth pulled at the oral surgeons. I will most definitely pray for you. Please take care. I see you managed to get a workout in today. Great job on your workout with:

Gloved Up and Sweaty cardio routine = 39 Min - Oh yeah that one is guaranteed to make you sweat. It sneak up on you, but it's a good one. WTG & High fives!!

Take care and sending prayers;)

Nicki- Great job on today's workout with:

STS 2.0 Lower Body #1 = 53 minutes -Awesome!!
Hardcore Series - Stretch Max #2 Stability Ball = 19 minutes -What a great stretch:) WTG & high fives:)

Enjoy your evening;)

Siobhan- Waves!! Good luck with your Reno and take care. Have a good rest of your day/evening;)

Have blessed evening girls;)

Nora
Nora, wow! you had a rough day. I have a visual in my head of you falling out of bed. You take care and hope all is well very soon. Sending positive vibes your way;)
 
Hi ladies, I made it through no bone graphs needed so I have the implants,yay!

I am in pain and can't do anything that is physically exerting for 24-48 hours. So no heavy lifting or 'sports'.

So if I do anything tomorrow it will be a walk and maybe some floorwork.

Thanks for praying it worked. God is good.
Annette, I am so happy to hear that. You should just take a break for a few days. I know that will be hard for you to do.
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top