PHA ROTATIONS

Hello All,

Can anyone recall one of Cathe's rotations that includes all of her PHA dvd's? I love PHA, PHA 2 and PHA 3 and looking for a rotation that incorporates all three. If not, I suppose I could just make up my own; however, I do enjoy the convenience of having them planned out for me. lol!

Thanks!

Well I can't say I have seen one with all 3 PHA. That's a great idea though!

What you could do is take one of her rotations that has the focus on one PHA and then sub in the various PHAs every time they come up.

Like this one that only uses PHA 3:

January 2020 Workout Rotation
iOS, Android, Apple TV, and Roku Cathe OnDemand Users: The Cathe January 2020 Workout Rotation is now available in your app. Just click on the rotation icon in your app to view this month’s rotation.

Web Browser Users: Note: If you’re an OnDemand subscriber make sure you’re logged into your account through your browser and then just click on the links in my January 2020 Workout Rotation to instantly launch and view your video. Monthly workout rotations are normally published on the first Monday of each month.

WEEK ONE
M: Imax4 plus Step Boss Ab Bonus 2
T: PHA 3
W: Kickmax
T: Gym Style Back Shoulders Biceps
F: Step Sync
S: Gym Style Chest & Triceps
S: OFF or Stretch Max (choice of 1,2 or 3)

WEEK TWO
M: Imax3 plus Core Max 1
T: MuscleMax
W: Step Sync
T: Gym Style Legs
F: KickMax
S: PHA 3 plus Ab Stacker
S: OFF or Step Boss Extended Stretch (choice of 1 or 2)

WEEK THREE
M: Low Max
T: Step Sync
W: Gym Style Back Shoulders Biceps
T: Gym Style Chest & Triceps
F: Imax4 plus Ab Bonus 2
S: PHA 3
S: OFF or Stretch Max (choice of 1,2 or 3)

WEEK FOUR
M: Imax3 plus Core Max 2
T: Gym Style Legs
W: Low Max
T: MuscleMax
F: Step Sync
S: PHA 3 plus Ab Stacker
S: OFF or Step Boss Extended Stretch (choice of 1 or 2)

And now December 2021 :cool:

Happy December, Cathletes! December is often a busy month full of holiday tasks and treats. Try to carve out the time to keep yourself on track with your workouts to help keep stress levels down and energy up! This month mixes older workouts and newer workouts as well as a mix of total body weight workouts and multiple cardio types. The goal is to keep that metabolism revved up to help handle any extra holiday calories… wink! Have fun and take extra rest as needed. Let’s finish this year with strength and stamina! You’ve got this!

Week 1

M IMAX 3

T PHA Training

W Hard Strikes

T Supersets

F Cardio Core Circuit

S OFF

S CrossFire

Week 2

M IMAX 4

T PHA 2

W Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox

T STS Total Body

F Tabatacise

S OFF

S To the Max

Week 3

M IMAX 2

T PHA 3

W Rev’d Up Rumble

T Push Pull

F Cardio Supersets

S OFF

S Afterburn

Week 4

M IMAX

T Muscle Max

W Rockout Knockout

T Muscle Endurance

F Intensity

S OFF

S Athletic Training

Reactions: JCW

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.