Fit Tower

I would love to know this, too! I missed out on getting the Fit Tower when it was first introduced, and now it no longer seems to be available anywhere. :(

Does anyone know the difference between the STS tower and the Fit Tower? Does the Fit Tower come with barbell clips? I think the Fit Tower is wider and heavier but I'm not sure. May have a chance to buy the STS tower used, so wondering.

Does anyone know the difference between the STS tower and the Fit Tower? Does the Fit Tower come with barbell clips? I think the Fit Tower is wider and heavier but I'm not sure. May have a chance to buy the STS tower used, so wondering.
I never had the STS tower but do have the Fit Tower. I don't believe either one is heavier than the other. I know there was some little differences in width and height but I also think the STS tower had more "holes" to adjust the bar. The Fit Tower only has 10 holes and are numbered. I don't think the STS were numbered. They both had bar clips to fit but I don't think you can find them separate anymore. But the STS tower Cathe sold on her website were the Fit Tower was a different company in California that I don't think exists anymore. I hope Cathe gets a new one soon because I know a lot of people still want one.

thanks Firemedic. Through further research it appears you are spot on. And I did call Fit Tower and there are no plans to sell new ones. I think I'll try to buy the used STS tower. I do hope Cathe does more barre workouts.

thanks Firemedic. Through further research it appears you are spot on. And I did call Fit Tower and there are no plans to sell new ones. I think I'll try to buy the used STS tower. I do hope Cathe does more barre workouts.
If you don't have Cathe Live, you can check out her live barre ones and download them after purchase. Her live ones are a little longer, usually around 60 mins, but I really enjoy them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.