Riding the X-Train into Summer! Join me! ❤

Gee Nicki you are AMAZING to fit in both Gym Style and XTrain along with your usual abs and stretching.
And thanks so much for mentioning Gym Style. I think once I am finished XTrain I will do Gym Style along with some running and hiit workouts for cardio. The classes I teach are mostly metabolic so that will be a great complement and round things out nicely. Thanks for the inspiration!

Gee Nicki you are AMAZING to fit in both Gym Style and XTrain along with your usual abs and stretching.
And thanks so much for mentioning Gym Style. I think once I am finished XTrain I will do Gym Style along with some running and hiit workouts for cardio. The classes I teach are mostly metabolic so that will be a great complement and round things out nicely. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thank you, Jane!
I really like variety and my most favorite workouts are weights first, abs, stretching/yoga and cardio. I like a good sweaty cardio workout but have to be in the mood. Yesterday I did Tabata level 5 and felt like someone sprayed me down with a hose! LOL!

Today I did All Out Low Impact as well. :) I just have 3 workouts left in the 90 day rotation! :p Going to my cottage on Prince Edward Island tomorrow so won't be able to officially finish the rotation for a couple of weeks but I packed the Lite series and some dumbbells and bands. Will be doing some running and walking on the beach as well which I am looking forward to. Hoping to take your lead, Nicki, and fit in more yoga and stretching!

Just finished STS (3rd time). I am looking for something that will keep me in shape and strong but would also like to drop about 10 pounds. Any suggestions? Thinking doing Xtrain 90 day undulating or Ripped with Hiit. I love the shoulder workouts with RWH. Haven't done either of them for a while. Suggestions? What ones would help me lose 5-10 pounds.:)

Hi all! I have just finished STS and feel so much stronger. I did gain some muscle and strength, but did not particularly lose fat (wasn't really the goal). Now I would like to continue to get stronger but also shed some fat for summer. Enter: XTrain 90 Day Rotation! I am beginning this rotation March 16. Anyone is welcome! ❤
I just finished STS (3rd time) and need to lose about 10 lbs. Is Xtrain good for that? I've had Xtrain for years but have never finished a rotation.

Just finished STS (3rd time). I am looking for something that will keep me in shape and strong but would also like to drop about 10 pounds. Any suggestions?

Hey, congrats on finishing STS for the third time. That's a testimony to your dedication to fitness. My personal experience with weight loss is that it's more about what/when I lift food to my mouth than a specific workout rotation. That being said, I think RWH with its emphasis on intense cardio, metabolic weight workouts, and intense weight lifting would get you to your goal faster (along with a dedication to diet of course). Best wishes ... :)

I totally agree with Debinmi that weight loss is mainly about food choices. And I agree that RWH may be a bit better than XTrain if you are looking for fat loss because of the reasons she gave. But, I would say the difference between the results you would get from XTrain vs those from RWH probably wouldn't be huge - both give great results because both involve working out hard for about an hour a day, 6 days per week. And, as with all of Cathe's workouts, results are typically a reflection of one's consistency, what you put into it and the weight loads selected. I personally prefer XTrain, and that enjoyment gets me through those 72 tough workouts in the rotation. So I would say select the rotation that you will find the most fun and motivating to stick to. Whatever you enjoy you will do and if you do it you will get results.

Hope you have fun. :) Good luck, Sheffield, in reaching your goals!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.