Plateau Busters

I would love Cathe to put out a serious weight training series where each disk uses a different advanced technique for busting plateaus. Inspired by Cathe's recent blog on Breakdown Training I am thinking that a workout that uses this fun and challenging technique could be bundled with new workouts using drop sets, negative reps, pre and post exhaust training, eccentric training and supersets. With one technique used per workout you could have an awesome rotation where you use each program for a week or two before moving on.

I would love Cathe to put out a serious weight training series where each disk uses a different advanced technique for busting plateaus. Inspired by Cathe's recent blog on Breakdown Training I am thinking that a workout that uses this fun and challenging technique could be bundled with new workouts using drop sets, negative reps, pre and post exhaust training, eccentric training and supersets. With one technique used per workout you could have an awesome rotation where you use each program for a week or two before moving on.
Jane, I love this idea;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.