Step Boss OnDemand

Aqua girl, as I was doing parts of Step Sync the other day I was thinking about what mixes you (and I) could make with these! :D

LOL, I know....the Imax 4 is the one I am itching to put together with Imax 3, a segment or so from #2 and
Calorie Crush ! :)

I'm thinking about a Combo Combo using IMAX3 and 4 and CP Calorie Crush also!

And today while doing the warmup to IMAX4, after Cathe mentioned Madonna a few times, I'm thinking about making a Madonna Mix using the segments where she uses a "Madonna Pump" and any Madonna songs...I know "Holiday" is in Low Max, and a version of "Get into the Groove" in one of the PRSs. I'll have to dig around a bit.

Last edited:
Great idea! :). I am going to do one of Step Sync using warmup, the finished combos and cool down/stretch. Guess I gotta learn them first!

Yikes..I need your help, jodijodi! I just cannot get one move in Sync.....my feet just
Don't want to move that fast..it's the step behind,ballchange,switch and off the
Outside and repeats, then you do the step touch 2 times and knee lift. I just
Cannot get that fast switch on top to the beat...any suggestions on an easier way
To learn it? Going slower doesn't help, like she does, because my problem
Is the faster version..I think just a plain over the top and back over the top will
Work (count-wise) to keep me on the right count, but I do like the move.....

Update: OMG, I finally got it! Yay! I went back and practiced again, this time
Paying more attention and like Cathe says, don't put too much thought into it,
And it worked after a time or two...I was putting too much emphasis & time on the
Step ball change and switch instead of just putting it together . It does kind of
Mess me up on the couple times she does it super slow..I am better at it at tempo
And just keep going..I was doing it on the floor, hope it will work as well on the
Step :). These are fun, :)

Last edited:
We have now released STEP BOSS on OnDemand! We will not have time to thoroughly test it until tomorrow, so it would be a big help to us if all of you can let us know if everything is working okay on your device and which device your playing on (iOS, Android, Roku, Fire TV).

All of the new Step Boss workouts are working pretty well on Cathe On Demand app using my iPhone. Thanks so much and I look forward to watching them on my laptop hopefully tomorrow. Now to my homework assignment, "SONG IDENTIFICATION."

Yikes..I need your help, jodijodi! I just cannot get one move in Sync.....my feet just
Don't want to move that fast..it's the step behind,ballchange,switch and off the
Outside and repeats, then you do the step touch 2 times and knee lift. I just
Cannot get that fast switch on top to the beat...any suggestions on an easier way
To learn it? Going slower doesn't help, like she does, because my problem
Is the faster version..I think just a plain over the top and back over the top will
Work (count-wise) to keep me on the right count, but I do like the move.....

Update: OMG, I finally got it! Yay! I went back and practiced again, this time
Paying more attention and like Cathe says, don't put too much thought into it,
And it worked after a time or two...I was putting too much emphasis & time on the
Step ball change and switch instead of just putting it together . It does kind of
Mess me up on the couple times she does it super slow..I am better at it at tempo
And just keep going..I was doing it on the floor, hope it will work as well on the
Step :). These are fun, :)

Sorry I didn't see this until just now, but I'm glad you got it! I agree that like Cathe says, I can't think about it too much! And I agree...I can't do it slowly, I have to do it at tempo!

But I still can't get those runs on top of the step in IMAX4 (I forget which interval). Just like the similar move in Step Moves, my feet just don't want to do it. So it's back to slower lunges for me! :D

I've got my "Madonna Mix" just about done, but I want to run through it on the step to make sure it flows before I share it. Looking forward to seeing all of your mixes so far!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.