Ice series - Lite series

aqua girl

Cathlete
Well, Ice series, you have had my #1 spot for sometime now :), but...from what I am seeing....you just might have to "move on over" cause
I believe that Lite is going to be sharing that spot with you soon!!!! :). What fun it could be to make blender mixes of Ice & Lite..

Your enthusiasm is contagious. I may try On Demand and start "blenderizing" some workouts of my own.

Oh it is so much fun to make up your own workouts from all of the chapters of
Cathe's workouts!!! I am addicted to that blender, I have almost 500 workouts
To date! See what I mean? :) when these are added to it, I know I will hit 500!
And go back and add in new segments in old workouts. Hope these are
Chaptered as well as a lot of the recent releases.

Thanks! Just saw it! It looks really cool! Looks like Cathe is doing newer exercises! From what I am seeing from Cathe Lite series, it is not "LITE" is "DOABLE". Nice to see that even though it is still a challenge, is mere mortals can do it. Yes, it looks like a challenge, but it looks like we can do it and have great results from it.

Oh it is so much fun to make up your own workouts from all of the chapters of
Cathe's workouts!!! I am addicted to that blender, I have almost 500 workouts
To date! See what I mean? :) when these are added to it, I know I will hit 500!
And go back and add in new segments in old workouts. Hope these are
Chaptered as well as a lot of the recent releases.
I totally agree with you on the workout blender! That was the best idea ever created for workouts. Even if you are new to Cat he and can't do her whole workout you can just make five of her warm ups from other dv d workouts and create a workout until you are ready to do the whole thing. I am still impressed with it! It is the best!

I did Cardio Party today, and I definitely see some fun workout blender potential...especially with the AWESOME Calorie Crush! Maybe mixed with a little ICE LIS Blizzard Blast? :D *rubs hands together*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.