March 1, 2018

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: March 1, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Move It” Live! This fast paced high intensity cardio workout gets a lot accomplished in a short amount of time. 30 cardio based exercises of varying intensity from start to finish. Time to “work work”

Equipment Needed:

A set of 10 pound handweights

A fitness mat

Doing this today!! Looks TOUGH!! (Of course in a good way!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the better part of this one and can't wait to do! I gotta say, Well done, Cathe!!! Thank you for all
The modifications you showed, and a big thank you to the girl on the side that showed the modifications as well!
That makes me want to get into this one, big time:)! And love that it's a bit shorter too.

Wait!! there is a modification for the "sit-up/push up" combo? I need to do this one to see that. :)
Maybe modification isn't the best work, maybe alternate move would be better. She gives the option of doing three forward straddle jumps (with the mat), two jacks, turn, two jacks and back again, etc. I liked this alternative - felt like it kept my HR higher and I was planning on doing chest and shoulder work after.

Maybe modification isn't the best work, maybe alternate move would be better. She gives the option of doing three forward straddle jumps (with the mat), two jacks, turn, two jacks and back again, etc. I liked this alternative - felt like it kept my HR higher and I was planning on doing chest and shoulder work after.

Not sure how this can be a modification for the sit-up/push up combo?

Not sure how this can be a modification for the sit-up/push up combo?

As I mentioned above, it’s not. It’s an ALTERNATIVE to doing the push up/sit up combo. For those of us who may not want to do the pus up/sit up combo - which I did not want to do. I always lag behind and need to rewind, etc. I was happy to have a choice.

Did this today and loved it and it flew by! I do not like the sit up/pushup combination and chose to do the the other Cathe mentions. This worked well for me.

LOVED!! Not sure about others, but this was a TOUGH workout for me!! I loved everything about it. I gave it my all and would call it a true HiiT workout. I marked it as a fav in my cardio section & will definitely return to!! I also loved Jen’s face (to the right of Cathe)...could tell it a as a tough one for her as well!!
Two thumbs up Cathe and class!!!

Loved this one & agree I thought it was a tough one! Awesome mix of exercises too. I like the shorter intense workouts. Thanks again Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.