Strong & Sweaty, finally!

Stephie

Cathlete
Since I live in Burkina Faso it took a little big longer for my DVDs to find me. They actually arrived while we were traveling to another country so yesterday was my first chance to try one of the workouts. I did Boot Camp and loved it! I just want to give a shout out to Cathe for shipping my DVDs all the way to Burkina Faso!

I live in Portugal and mine still haven't arrived. Stuck in Costums for about 3 weeks....

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Since I live in Burkina Faso it took a little big longer for my DVDs to find me. They actually arrived while we were traveling to another country so yesterday was my first chance to try one of the workouts. I did Boot Camp and loved it! I just want to give a shout out to Cathe for shipping my DVDs all the way to Burkina Faso!

I wonder if I was the only one that had to google to see where Burkina Faso was located :oops: So I learned a bit cause the last time I had world geography was 1984 and the textbook at my rural school was probably from 74 LOL I was already learning out-of-date stuff. Circa 1980 country West Africa called Republic of Upper Volta. Thanks to wiki I know a bit more about the country. Its one of those countries that just doesn't make it to US news.

So anyway :D Glad you got the workouts aren't they great - totally loving this set

I wonder if I was the only one that had to google to see where Burkina Faso was located :oops: So I learned a bit cause the last time I had world geography was 1984 and the textbook at my rural school was probably from 74 LOL I was already learning out-of-date stuff. Circa 1980 country West Africa called Republic of Upper Volta. Thanks to wiki I know a bit more about the country. Its one of those countries that just doesn't make it to US news.

So anyway :D Glad you got the workouts aren't they great - totally loving this set

I'm impressed with your curiosity! :) Yes, the country used to be called Upper Volta but one of their leaders back in the early 80s I think, changed it to Burkina Faso which is one word from each of the predominant language groups and it means "People of Integrity". In our experience, that's been a very apt description. We love living here!

I'm impressed with your curiosity! :) Yes, the country used to be called Upper Volta but one of their leaders back in the early 80s I think, changed it to Burkina Faso which is one word from each of the predominant language groups and it means "People of Integrity". In our experience, that's been a very apt description. We love living here!

I too wondered where it was - think I heard of it during the Olympics - were you born there? Would love to hear more about it. Love learning about far away places :) Very interesting!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.