November 2016 rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Enjoy a mix of weight training from all the series. Some are longer, some are shorter and lots of cardio variety. Try to stay focused this month as you know next month will be full of holiday distractions. Enjoy!

Week 1
M: Bootcamp (original)
T: Xtrain Bi's and Tri's
W: CycleMax (or cardio of choice)
T: Cardio Leg Blast
F: Xtrain Chest Back Shoulders
S: OFF
S: Low Impact Sweat

Week 2
M: ICE Bootcamp
T: Lift it Hit it Back, Biceps, Shoulders
W: Ride (or cardio of choice)
T: Lift it HiiT it Legs
F: Lift it Hit it Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
S: Plyo HiiT Two

Week 3
M: Afterburn
T: Slow & Heavy Biceps and Triceps
W: Pedal Power (or cardio of choice)
T: Slow & Heavy Legs & Shoulders
F: Slow & Heavy Chest and Back
S: Low Impact HiiT One

Week 4
M: Athletic Training
T: Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps
W: Cardio Super Sets
T: Gym Style Legs
F: Gym Style Chest and Triceps
S: Plyo HiiT One

Looks great! Many of my favorites in this rotation and I am excited to pull out the Slow & Heavy series, which I underutilize.
I'm just the oppositie. Gave away my S&H because I didn't care for it at all. I have On Demand but will probably sub in a different series that week - LIS or ICE. She sure has enough series to choose from. I'm loving her series and the way she formats them a lot.

What is a good sub for ICE Bootcamp? I have all the workouts except ICE.
I'd say any of her circuit workouts will work as a good sub. XTrain Supercuts is one I'd recommend as it hits all the body parts and has cardio as well. The only difference between it and ICE BC is ICE BC has rounds of a cardio-lower body-upper body-core. Supercuts isn't broken down like that but the intensity is the same if not more.

I'm just the oppositie. Gave away my S&H because I didn't care for it at all. I have On Demand but will probably sub in a different series that week - LIS or ICE. She sure has enough series to choose from. I'm loving her series and the way she formats them a lot.

Good for you! Make it work for you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.