September 1, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe live subscribers: This Thursday, Sept 1st at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Total Body Barbell Burn" Live! This total body workout mixes isolation with compound exercises and finishes with core work

Equipment Needed:

A full-sized step (with your choice of two or three risers under each side)

A barbell with a small, a medium and a large plate loaded on each side (totals about 40 pounds)

A fitness mat

OMG - I just watched this and I am so excited to do this one! It looks intense! I wish I didn't already do a total body today-if only I didn't just eat dinner, I would be tempted to do it anyway-it looks that good!!!

OMG - I just watched this and I am so excited to do this one! It looks intense! I wish I didn't already do a total body today-if only I didn't just eat dinner, I would be tempted to do it anyway-it looks that good!!!

Thanks BlakKat! The beauty about CatheLIVE is it will be there waiting for you anyday/anytime when you are ready!

Loved this workout! It hit every muscle group perfectly and I had just the right amount of soreness the next day!! Gotta love that burn!!! Cathe, you are the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.