travel workout

beemerjen1

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I was hoping you could do a travel work out that used either no or minimal equipment. Something on the line of your own body weight exercises, and or a chair for barre work. Sometimes on trips I do not have access to a gym so it would be nice to work out with you in the hotel room. At the moment I just follow some of your barre exercises and ab work.

Thank you!
Jen

Not sure if this has been asked, I am traveling to Paris over the holidays. I wonder if with the Internet connection there will I be able to view the on demand workouts? Or will I gave to take my dvd's with me?
Thank you!

As long as you have a decent internet connection you should be fine. Our OnDemand servers are located in Europe as well as the USA and other countries. Still, always a good idea to take some DVDs just in case your internet connection is poor in Paris.

Hi Cathe,

I was hoping you could do a travel work out that used either no or minimal equipment. Something on the line of your own body weight exercises, and or a chair for barre work. Sometimes on trips I do not have access to a gym so it would be nice to work out with you in the hotel room. At the moment I just follow some of your barre exercises and ab work.

Thank you!
Jen
Slide N Glide is another one I use if I have room for the discs in my packing. Kickboxing workouts are also good as they don't usually require equipment. RWH Low Impact HIIT workout #1 uses no equipment either. FYI.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.