Coconut Lime Shake

dawn9222

Cathlete
I'm posting a pic of mine, but you can use whatever products you want and add or modify to your liking:

36 grams of Vanilla Whey protein
Real Lime juice
Unsweetened coconut flakes (I used Trader Joes brand)
Electrolyte powder lemon/lime flavor

Mix water (you can use a milk like almond or coconut), ice, protein, squeeze some lime juice, the electrolyte mix and blend.
Add coconut flakes to top

Now.. I made mine thick enough to use with a spoon.. when I have shakes like this at night, I like em thick!! But feel free to thin them up and make to your liking! This was awesome and is now my favorite so thought I'd share.

Next up.. I'm going to try a cucumber, lime, basil shake.. I like refreshing ones! Might even try a pina colada style soon.

Attachments

• Coconut lime shake.jpg
    Coconut lime shake.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I use the Isagenix replenish, I just use one serving, which is 2 scoops from the canister or 1/2 of one of the travel sticks.

@dawn9222

Thanks for sharing your recipe. I am thinking for using, on regular basis, coconut water as an electrolyte supplement.

Coconut water powder seem to be the "new" emerging supplement.
What are your thoughts on this?:)

@dawn9222

Thanks for sharing your recipe. I am thinking for using, on regular basis, coconut water as an electrolyte supplement.

Coconut water powder seem to be the "new" emerging supplement.
What are your thoughts on this?:)

I love coconut water! I used a flavored electrolyte mix here because it added to the lime flavor, and it didn't have artificial colors or flavors, I try and stay away from that now. So, the coconut water would work well and then you could add more lime juice.. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.