forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

The annual Glassboro Road Trip, at our facility in Glassboro, New Jersey, will be held this year from July 24 -26th.

Signup for the 2015 Road Trip will be held starting on Friday, January 30th at 1pm eastern. Historically, this event sells out in a matter of a few minutes, so be ready on Friday, Jan 30th at 1 pm to sign up. The Glassboro Road Trip is limited to the first 105 people who successfully sign up.

Details about the 2015 Glassboro Road Trip will be posted next week. In the meantime enjoy this video clip from our 2013 road trip. Good luck everyone.

ohhh I would love to do this. Does it coincide with my vacation times? Does the cost include the hotel? I am coming from Nova Scotia Canada so a flight will likely be involved too.... budget budget..hmmmm any other Canuck Cathletes with me in the dream?

Are any destination trips being considered at this time?

None as of right now. We're busy remodeling our club right now as well as working on some other projects, but I'm sure we will do some more trips in the future.

ohhh I would love to do this. Does it coincide with my vacation times? Does the cost include the hotel? I am coming from Nova Scotia Canada so a flight will likely be involved too.... budget budget..hmmmm any other Canuck Cathletes with me in the dream?

No, our road trip prices don't include hotel or travel expenses.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.