Iphone App not working?

kblvr

Cathlete
Is anybody else having trouble with the app? The other day I wasn't able to get into the app at all, so I deleted it and was going to reinstall it. But I can't find it in the app store at all! I had my husband search and he couldn't find it either. Sometimes it says no results found and other times it says its not available for purchase in the US store. I tried going to the website and getting it that way but that didn't work either. Anybody else getting this? I miss the app!

Very strange. I am on my ipad right now and do not use the app. However, after reading your post I checked my iphone and the app seems to be working fine. Sometimes when my phone is doing odd things I completely shut it done to reboot. Usually when it starts back up all is working. I wish you luck!

I'm not an iOS person, so bear with me if my suggestion is out in left field. Could it have to do with the iOS 7 upgrade that rolled out starting yesterday?

If you ever made a backup on a computer you can probably restore that app back to your iPhone. Plug your iPhone in to your computer and open iTunes. And click on the iPhone (in iTunes probably on left side depending on the version of iTunes) Click on Apps. Then click on 'install' next to the Cathe Forum App.

Hope that works for you.

Cathe App on iPhone

Is anybody else having trouble with the app? The other day I wasn't able to get into the app at all, so I deleted it and was going to reinstall it. But I can't find it in the app store at all! I had my husband search and he couldn't find it either. Sometimes it says no results found and other times it says its not available for purchase in the US store. I tried going to the website and getting it that way but that didn't work either. Anybody else getting this? I miss the app!

Interesting...I deleted the Cathe app and tried this. You are correct. I got the same results. I have not upgraded to ios7 yet so that is not a factor. In the meantime, you can do as suggested and possibly restore it (if you have a backup) or I just created one using www.cathe.com/forum and used the Cathe RT 2012 icon :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Actually found another way that might work. On the iPhone click on App Store, then on Updates. Scroll up so you see Purchased. Click on that, then click on 'not on my iPhone'. Scroll down til hopefully you see the Cathe App, and click on the cloud download just to the right.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Zenara25!!!!!!!!!! That worked!!! I finally have Cathe back on my phone!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.