Song Request

ebonynicole

Cathlete
Good Evening Cathe/SNM,

I see alot of posts on the forums about songs people are trying to find from the workouts.

I remember that on SJP/Step Blast that you all had listed all the songs on that video (at least it was listed on the shop Cathe site) and was wondering if you could continue to do that?

I love the music that you select Cathe and would love to able to find them for downloading.

Just wondering if this would be possible.

Thanks for listening :D

Hi Ebonynicole! Thanks for expressing an interest in a song list however this is not possible to do with our current music. Our older workouts had old original songs remixed with new artists. Sadly I already used up just about every song that was available to us in those "slim-pickin" music libraries long ago. So what we currently do is create songs from scratch that sound like hit radio music. These songs have their own titles and their own unique lyrics so unfortunately it wouldn't be something you could download from Itunes.

Good Evening Cathe/SNM,

I see alot of posts on the forums about songs people are trying to find from the workouts.

I remember that on SJP/Step Blast that you all had listed all the songs on that video (at least it was listed on the shop Cathe site) and was wondering if you could continue to do that?

I love the music that you select Cathe and would love to able to find them for downloading.

Just wondering if this would be possible.

Thanks for listening :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.