Can't wait to see you all and hopefully, those that can't come this year, we will look for you NEXT year!

Can't wait to see you all and hopefully, those that can't come this year, we will look for you NEXT year!

I'm really hoping to go! Trying to decide to go by myself or have my husband come for the company either on the plane or car. Flights have doubled since last year so we are thinking about driving

AW Shucks I'm on the wait list - But holding out hope!

Wow, this was my first time trying to signup. I've always thought Cathe was a rock star but now I now she is since this was the hottest ticket I ever tried to purchase ;D

I'm #181 so there may be a glimmer of hope. Congrats to those who got their registration - ENJOY!!!!

With the tiniest bit of envy,

-Michele

still hoping to get in

I work in home health and was on the road at sign up time. Pulled into the first gas station I could find and cell reception was really slow. Went to next closest larger town (now about 1:30 EST) and was able to get on website but it bounced me off at last click. Waited until next big town, so I am #209. This would have been my first road trip, but I am going to try again next year. July 27 this year will be my 61st birthday, so it may help me to get ready for another year! Road trip does seem intimidating, but I have done so many of the VHS and DVD's that Cathe's crew seems like family! I would like to meet everyone some day and i can be grandma! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.