High Reps and Lower Body Blast

kariev

Cathlete
Have any of you been doing these 2 workouts consistantly each week? If so, what results/changes have you seen?

Hi there,

I did a rotation which had STS TB, High Reps, LBB and Intensity: http://cathe.com/forum/f100/dec-10-rotation-279800/.
I was very happy with my results. I gained more muscle definition, strength and endurance throughout my entire body. In addition, my pants all became looser in the thigh/butt area. I also felt it was an excellent rotation to prepare me for STS, which I started April 30th. Highly recommended :)

Good luck!

Natasha

I did the same December '10 rotation and I really liked the results. My butt was lifted, rounder and smaller. Loved the results for the butt and thigh area. As far as upper body, I have a very hard time getting my upper body to reveal any type of muscle no matter what I do. Even with STS, I didn't notice any difference in my arms but did notice huge strength gains. So, if you are able to do the December '10, do it. You will be happy with the results!

Hi there,

I did a rotation which had STS TB, High Reps, LBB and Intensity: http://cathe.com/forum/f100/dec-10-rotation-279800/.
I was very happy with my results. I gained more muscle definition, strength and endurance throughout my entire body. In addition, my pants all became looser in the thigh/butt area. I also felt it was an excellent rotation to prepare me for STS, which I started April 30th. Highly recommended :)

Good luck!

Natasha

I started this rotation after you posted it. It is tough!!! Much tougher than it looks on paper!:eek::eek:
I'm loving it though. ;)

I started this rotation after you posted it. It is tough!!! Much tougher than it looks on paper!:eek::eek:
I'm loving it though. ;)

I KNOW! It is tough! You're working legs 3X/week :eek:. I have no clue as to how I ever managed to do the cardio workouts...I was in a constant state of DOMS the entire month! :eek:

Good luck & take care :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.