Oh Turbo Barre!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Ouch!! I did just part of it yesterday and was stunned at how hard it was. My legs were shaking!! I LOVE IT!!! :eek::eek:

Today is one of the LIS yogas. Which one would be best for a recovery day?

I love every single one of these workouts!

Pam

Hi Cathe! Thank you soo much for the hugs to Randy! He blushed when I told him!! Such a fun age! He was too embarrassed to write you back personally... so, consider this a thank you & hug back from him! :D

Pam

Pam, I did it yesterday too...all the way thru! Whew!!! My legs were-a-shakin' too! I just love the variety of moves, how deep it gets into the muscles and how the workout flies by. My 10 year old granddaughter did it with me standing on the opposite side of the Turbo Tower and she followed it so well...even when Cathe walks around to the other side of the bar, she did it without questioning me. I was smiling inside. Okay, while I'm bragging about my grands, I'll share this too. My 7 year old grandson came over later in the day and as soon as he walked in, he asked if I had worked out yet. I told him, "Yes!" He asked, "Nana do you ever workout twice in one day so I can workout with you?" It made me feel good that they think it's a fun thing to do! Okay, sorry, got a bit off track there. I LOVE Turbo Barre! :D

How totally cute, Debbie!! Sounds like you have a couple of personal trainers in the works! You deserve to brag!! I hear it burns LOTS of calories!! :D:D

Pam

turbo barre fan

This workout is especially great for the entire lower body, but I love how the upper body is incorporated into it - time does fly, and my legs do shake!

I still plan on getting some ballet shoes and a wispy short ballet skirt to wear while doing Turbo Barre! I love bringing out my inner ballerina!;)

Love love love Turbo Barre!!!! I used to do ballet and still take an adult class, and I do TB it in my ballet shoes! :eek: So much fun! And whoa, what a great leg workout! :)

Love love love Turbo Barre!!!! I used to do ballet and still take an adult class, and I do TB it in my ballet shoes! :eek: So much fun! And whoa, what a great leg workout! :)

Stephanie,
I've been looking into ballet shoes...do you wear the split sole type? What brand do you like? Leather or canvas?

Stephanie,
I've been looking into ballet shoes...do you wear the split sole type? What brand do you like? Leather or canvas?

Hey Nancy,
I like the split sole, canvas type. They allow you to feel the floor better, IMO. My new ones that I love are Bloch Pro Elastic: Women‘s “Pro Elastic“ Ballet Slipper - Style #S0621L at Discount Dance Supply

They have elastic all around them, so you don't have to mess with the pesky strings, and they come with the foot straps already sewn in, which is nice. You have to order them about two sizes smaller than your street shoe, and I wish I had gotten the C width instead of the B... I had to stretch them out a bit, but now I love them! (PS discountdancesupply.com has the best dance stuff/prices. Shipping is expensive, though.)

I LOVE this workout! I reach for it a lot!!! This workout puts me in such a great mood. I love the music too!!:)

Cathe, please make more barre workouts!! PLEASE!:D

Hey Nancy,
I like the split sole, canvas type. They allow you to feel the floor better, IMO. My new ones that I love are Bloch Pro Elastic: Women‘s “Pro Elastic“ Ballet Slipper - Style #S0621L at Discount Dance Supply

They have elastic all around them, so you don't have to mess with the pesky strings, and they come with the foot straps already sewn in, which is nice. You have to order them about two sizes smaller than your street shoe, and I wish I had gotten the C width instead of the B... I had to stretch them out a bit, but now I love them! (PS discountdancesupply.com has the best dance stuff/prices. Shipping is expensive, though.)

THANKS STEPHANIE!!!! I really appreciate your advice...which I will gladly follow!!!! Can't wait to get them!!!!:D

I could do this workout every single day!!!! It is my current fave for sure. I'd love another Barre workout from Cathe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.