Can't Get STS Workouts to Show Up?

JulesMT

Cathlete
Help! I cannot get any STS workouts to show up on my calendar today (but other DVD's of Cathes do appear). I am on a Mac using Safari. I also tried in Firefox and Chrome.

ETA:I'm still having problems with just the STS workouts. All other workouts load on my calendar just fine. I tried in Internet Explorer today as well with no luck. When I try to enter an STS workout, I don't see the icon for it in my calendar, although the blank box keeps getting bigger as I try over and over, so it is making a spot for it. I don't see the STS workouts on the "Today's Notes" sidebar on the right either.

Also, I am unable to print STS workout cards, but I can still see my scores when I go in to "Schedule Workout", so I am just printing that out for now.

Last edited:
I am having the same problem with my STS workouts. The date keeps getting larger like there are invisible icons added but nothing is recorded. I hope help arrives soon please!!

I'm having a different issue. I can add STS as a full rotation but when I try to edit a workout, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function RecordCount() on a non-object in /home/chrstp1/public_html/workout/classes/user/Calendar.class.php on line 8077

SNM - Can you assist??

Help! I cannot get any STS workouts to show up on my calendar today (but other DVD's of Cathes do appear). I am on a Mac using Safari. I also tried in Firefox and Chrome.

ETA:I'm still having problems with just the STS workouts. All other workouts load on my calendar just fine. I tried in Internet Explorer today as well with no luck. When I try to enter an STS workout, I don't see the icon for it in my calendar, although the blank box keeps getting bigger as I try over and over, so it is making a spot for it. I don't see the STS workouts on the "Today's Notes" sidebar on the right either.

Also, I am unable to print STS workout cards, but I can still see my scores when I go in to "Schedule Workout", so I am just printing that out for now.

This should be working now. Please try again and let us know of any problems

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.