3 Days To Go

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Ok, we are seriously close now :eek::eek::D

I hope those of you who weren't feeling great yesterday are feeling better today (I posted a note to you in the "4 days to go" thread).

I keep walking past my half packed suitcase waiting to drop in the final things and Zipp'er Up! :cool:

Last edited:
I saw your note, Cathe. Thank. I do feel a bit better today. I haven't even taken my suitcase out yet. Too many cats in the house that would love to use it as a bed!

Last edited:
I think part of the problem with driving in (we're staying at our friends' in La Jolla) is that since it's a local trip, I'm totally not thinking what I need to bring! Knowing me, I'll forget underwear or a sports bra. Topless workouts! erm...no, not a good a idea...

So this morning I woke up not feeling very well. I'm still trying to get my strength back from having had the flu last week. My body looks so frumpy. I am getting a little nervous about coming with the way I look and feel. Hopefully I'm not the only wimpy one... I did get new workout clothes! Yay!

So this morning I woke up not feeling very well. I'm still trying to get my strength back from having had the flu last week. My body looks so frumpy. I am getting a little nervous about coming with the way I look and feel. Hopefully I'm not the only wimpy one... I did get new workout clothes! Yay!

Debbie, trust me -- there isn't anyone who will be more "frumpy" than I am. But you know what? It doesn't matter. You are going to have a great time working out with Cathe and meeting everyone who is there for the same reason -- to have fun! The weekend is going to fly by and be over before you know it and you'll be back home wondering what the heck you were so worried about. I went through all of this for the summer RT (my first), so I speak from experience. Relax!

don't worry im nervous too. i worry i won't be able to keep up with everyone or have enough energy to workout with cathe 3 times on saturday . so you are not alone. im a little disappointed b/c i wanted to lose the 10lbs i gained before coming but i didn't. i look forward to meeting everyone on friday

Woo hoo!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone, I am so excited. Like debbie and aaskelson, I have a touch of nerves also. But I just know that this is going to be a great group who will never push me to do more than I can and cheer me on to do my best.

Ladies, it will be a blast.

I am a bit nervous too. I am finally over my cold though. I am looking forward to SHOPPING!!! Even though I have done enough of that just getting ready for the trip. It will be so worth it! The only thing I am worried about is how late everyone will stay up. I am an early bird, usually in bed by 10:00. You guys will think I am so boring

Can't wait to see everyone on Friday at registration.

Susan

Please do not be nervous. These RTs are so much fun. I went to Daytona right after having the shingles and hadn't worked out in weeks. I just went at my own level and didn't try to impress anyone. If yo have to modify a workout, no one cares. Just have fun. This one won't be much different expect I don't have an excuse like being sick. I have just been lazy. Hoping this RT will reignite a fire under me.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Jean

Wow! This should be confession thread instead of 3 days to go. LOL!

OK. I, too, haven't worked out consistently both in cardio and lifting. So, I will listen to my body and do what I can. I may only take step and the PJ stretch class and just sit out with some of my fellow trippers. I know I'll be happy to take pics of trippers! :)

Those of you with the pre RT nerves, no worries there. We are a friendly bunch who all have a common bond; Cathe and a love for fitness. Those nerves will disappear shortly after you arrive. Trust me. I'm a veteran tripper who went through the same anxieties as you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :)

I think part of the problem with driving in (we're staying at our friends' in La Jolla) is that since it's a local trip, I'm totally not thinking what I need to bring! QUOTE]

Hottiescientist,
Where in La Jolla do your friends live? I'm in UTC just south of the mall.

I hear you...not sure what I'm going to bring with me each day. LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.