MMA Boxing gloves

firemedic

Cathlete
Does anyone know where I can find gloves that Cathe uses in MMA Boxing and in other videos like Kick Max or KPC? Do they have weights?

Does anyone know where I can find gloves that Cathe uses in MMA Boxing and in other videos like Kick Max or KPC? Do they have weights?
They don't wear gloves in the Kick Max and KPC workouts, just black hand wraps with some black tape on them to keep them from unraveling.

I'm pretty sure the pink boxing gloves (in MMA bag workout) are available here.

www.ironwearfitness.com makes excellent weighted gloves and 'knuckle irons' that I highly recommend.

I just got the pink Everlast ones like Cathe as at Canadian Tire (for Canadian Cathe fans) for 24 bucks. The sale is on for this week only.

Hi Firemdic! We got our pink gloves from everlast.com but there are also other places that carry them. Offhand, I know titleboxing.com has them too. We wrapped our hands for MMA boxing with black wraps (however we did not tape them down this time). Btw, wraps are not required or necessary to do the workout.

If anyone is still looking for boxing gloves, Costco has a great price on a set of the pink Everlast ones:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

The price includes shipping and handling.

I ordered them yesterday, and hope that they are as nice as they look on-line! :)

Thanks so much for that link Leanne! I've been trying to decide between getting the prostyle training gloves or the smaller hand wraps. This is an awesome deal for both! I'm going to order them tonight! :)

Hi Chastity,

Glad to help! :D From what I've read on-line, you can use the wraps underneath the gloves -- and it's such a great deal to get both, along with the DVD and other goodies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.