How to schedule a workout ?

1gruntgal

Cathlete
I'd like to keep track of what Cathe workouts that I do daily in my WM. Is there a way to do this that I'm not seeing?
Thanks in advance!

Edited:
Never mind! I found it by clicking on the day on the Calendar
not-tagged-smiley-11182.gif
Now...what is MET value?

Again...see that MET value fills in automatically...what does it mean? (Please :))

Last edited:
I still can't figure out how to schedule WO's???

When I click on the day in the calendar it does nothing at all, I do not know how to fix this or how to make it work, also all the tabs on the top have disappeared as well, for your weight, stats and so forth, anybody else having this problem or know how to fix??

THanks

That just means you're not looged in. Once you login you will see the tabs and will be able to schedule a workout.

I have signed out out and back in again, I only see what looks like a little "x" in a box like something should be loading, also nothing happens when I click on a date, to try and schedule a workout? Am I doing something wrong?

I can't schedule a workout either. When I click on the date I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/workout/classes/user/record.class.php on line 1274

ETA: I logged out and in a few times and now it's working.

Is it supposed to just day "DVD" on the date and not the title of the workout? That's not really helpful to me as I like to see what I've got scheduled for the week at a glance.

Last edited:
I can't use the calendar either. When I click on it absolutely nothing happens.

I guess I'll just keep reading these posts and maybe I'll find the answer somewhere.

Good luck to everyone.

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.