Your Next DVD

OMG!!!! Cathe---you just made my day, week, month, heck year!!! When can I pre-order?

Thank you so much!!! You truely are the best! :eek:

Seriously??? You know how to make us happy, don't you Cathe. So excited could not wait! That means I'm not buying any other DVD!!! I got Cathe's collection!!!

Hi Cathe

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the latest workouts, Cross Fire and To The Max. They are unbelievable! I don't know how you keep coming up with all your great ideas for new workouts for all of us, but please keep up the great work. Just read you're about to announce a new series. Well, as always my credit card and I are ready to go when you are. Thanks again for all you do. Take care.

Sharon

Thank you for the heads up on this. Hope to finish STS in 30 days then cycle through my Cathe library before delivery of XTrain. Love the new workouts.

I'm SO buying this set! I had better put in for OT at work, lol! I am loving Cross Fire and To The Max....I'll buy anything Cathe puts out!

Denise

Awesome! I'd like to second the comment that the equipment needed information bars at the beginning of each section in CrossFire and To The Max are really helpful and I hope to see them in the new series. Also, I love cardio workouts that maintain the crazy intensity of CF, TTM, Afterburn, Athletic Training, and CCC. Finally, I just finished my first STS Mesocycle and I'm looking forward to playing more with heavy weights after my rest week. I hope there are some of each of these in the new series.

Purse! Purse! Where's my purse?!?!? :p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

YAY!!!! I'm totally diggin' CrossFire and To The Max, too. They are new favorites. Well, I think they're all favorites, but you know.....

Nan

So excited!

I love both series. I am hoping though for a couple of low impact cardio workouts though, as I found CTX cardio too high impact for me on consecutive workout days. Can't wait! :D

I'm ready to preorder with one request, please don't overkill the equipment. I lose all motivation when I know I have to pull out too many things to complete a workout and I have limited workout space.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Cathe!!! This sounds amazing!! Really looking forward to hearing more details. WOW, I am just really shocked at how quickly you come up with these ideas. I love CrossTrain Express and the whole concept of short cardio along with one body part a day. Not sure if these will be that sort of format, btu who cares...everything you create is brilliant!!

Woo-Hooo!

I love, love CTX AND STS!!! I am so enjoying TTM & CF right now. And, LIS! I can't believe we will have 10 NEW workouts!!! Just curious if there will be a certain order to do these such as each STS workout is designed to do one after the other? Thank you, I can't wait for the XTrain series!

OMG, I'm coming up to Jersey now to help you do whatever needs to get done to get that new series filmed and ready to go!! :)
My lightning fast, cat like preorder reflexes are just waiting for u to say the word Cathe! I loooooooove TTM and CF (what AWESOME workouts!) and I can't wait to hear more about XTRAIN! You are the best, Cathe!

"...We will have shorter weight workouts than STS too.
"...

Thank you Cathe for those of us that love STS workouts, but really can't spend all that time....Can't wait for this series!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.