You know you workout a lot when.....

lcobb2

Cathlete
I'll start:

1. ... you confuse the gym with your home.
smile.gif

2. ... you are on a first name basis with just about everyone there (all the staff for sure).

1. ... you have more dirty nasty workout clothes in your laundry basket than anything else.

2. ... your kids use your step as one of their primary climbing options because it is always out from morning use.

1. All the other members think you DO work at the gym :p

2. You spend your clothing budget on expensive exercise clothes, & buy your work clothes at Old Navy

1. Your 2 year old knows the difference between your workout clothes and regular clothes and asks, "You goin' to wokout wif Cafe?" when she sees you getting dressed.

2. People know not to call between 1-3 because that's your workout time.

3. Your husband can tell by the sound of your voice whether you've worked out or not.

I'm sure there are plenty more:)

1. Instead of thinking it's Monday, you think it's Chest & Back day. ;)

2. Your birthday, anniversary, and Christmas gifts are all workout related. (workout DVD's, kettlebell, bike, etc) :D

. . . you mention kettlebells to someone and they stare blankly; then you tell your DH about that and he says, "You don't even know how far down the rabbit hole you've gone, do you, Alice?"

....when you plan to do a dvd workout only to realize you don't have that one in your volumous collection:confused:

....when you enter a fitness store with the giddyness of a kid in a candy shop

JJ

... when you have more audio guided workouts on your iPod than music.

... when you're more excited about the Power Fitness and Collage catalogs than Nordstrom's Christmas catalog.

1. When the alarm goes off at 5am, your cat races downstairs and perches herself on top of the TV to "watch" the workout in hopes of finally "catching" Cathe or Cede.

2. When you arrive at work the first thing your coworkers ask you is, "what Cathe workout did you do this morning?"

3. At the beginning of each month your husband asks if you're going to follow the posted rotation or create your own.

You don't mind not replacing the old ratty chair you gave your son when he moved out because it means more room for working out!

... you decide to put carpet in your living room and all you can think about is how you're going to manage pivots and kickboxing ...

love this thread by the way! :D

1. You walk up a flight of stairs at work and can manage to keep talking, meanwhile your coworkers are huffing and puffing.

2. If your house was on fire, the first thing you would go rescue is your Cathe DVD collection (after kids, dogs, hubby, etc :))

Related to LadyDisiplines....when your dog hears a certain theme music from a workout series and runs in the other room to get out of the way!

when you have twice as many workout clothes as you do real clothes.

when you can't wear sneakers out of the house without your dog getting upset because she thinks you are going to the park without her.

... You spend triple the amount of money on your workout shoes than you do your everyday shoes
...You have a separate load of laundry that is designated just for your workout clothes
...the trainers at the gym ask for your opinion on a new exercise

PS.. this is a funny thread!! I have found myself nodding "yep, that's me" to most of these ! :)

Lynn M.

1. Your workout shirts have permanent pit stains on them yet for some reason you cannot part with them :confused::p

2. You have nicknames for all the goobers at the gym ,such as the Deney Terrio dude who sports a low cut tank top and a headband and who likes to correct people's form yet doesn't realize 1983 has come to pass many moons ago.

ch0682.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.