You know you workout a lot when.....

You listen to music on the radio and get all confused when it's not 32 count phrased...

People at the gym know when you'll be arriving and what equipment to leave open for you

The big stars aren't Angelina, Brad, Madonna and Cher -- they are Cathe, Amy, Jari and , well, Cher (she did make a couple workout videos after all!) :)

__you get excited about new workout clothes (jump up and down excited!)
__your "back to school" wardrobe is not complete without new workout shoes
__specifically related to Cathe: you have workout clothes that match hers!

...you hear a song on the radio from one of your Cathe workouts and know exactly what DVD and exercise you would be doing.
...you have more Cathe shows on your DVR than anything other programming (put together!)

1) Your 3 year old son is always asking you if you exercised today or if you are going to.

2) When you enjoy laying in bed with pen and paper at night creating rotations instead of reading a book.

3) DOMS puts a smile on your face.

...doing my prayer/mediation thing and realizing I was thinkin' about what workout to do for that day.

...finding workout clothes on sale.

...always go to the workout department of any store.

....garage and thrift store finds. I even found a BodyStep and Cathe's vhs.

...when hubby rolls eys and says do you reallllly need another __________. And I say yes.

....when your daughter's high school coach emails you and recommend workout vids!

....when people ask what I do and I say workout at home (sometimes I do go to the gyms)

....when listening to music and tryin' to figure out which workouts you have done from that music.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.