XTrain Update 11-8-2012

SNM Videos

Administrator
Some good news to share today. We've now finished the final updates for all ten of the Xtrain workouts. We still have to finish final edits for the Bonus sections, but these will be easy to do and we will finish these tomorrow.

This now means that there is only one phase left for us to do on this project and that is the "XTrain DVD Authoring". Audio still has to be cleaned and have the levels set, but that is done by an outside company and will be done while we are working on authoring the DVDs. This means we're probably about two weeks away from being ready to send all of the XTrain DVDs to the duplicator!

WooHoo!!

Happy dance...even though my body is screaming from the Rock Bottoms Rotation I'm doing!

Cathe and crew are freakin awesome!! I'll finish this rotation just in time to start learning these new workouts. Talk about a motivation to NOT gain weight over the holidays. More happy dancing :cool:

Lisa

one question

Some good news to share today. We've now finished the final updates for all ten of the Xtrain workouts. We still have to finish final edits for the Bonus sections, but these will be easy to do and we will finish these tomorrow.

This now means that there is only one phase left for us to do on this project and that is the "XTrain DVD Authoring". Audio still has to be cleaned and have the levels set, but that is done by an outside company and will be done while we are working on authoring the DVDs. This means we're probably about two weeks away from being ready to send all of the XTrain DVDs to the duplicator!

SO EXCITING!!!!!! but I always wondered what does "dvd Authoring" mean?:eek:
look forward to this set!!! and my calendar too!!!:D:eek:

What is DVD Authoring

DVD Authoring is where you take the finished video and change it into a DVD format. This includes adding the chapters and premixes and linking all of the DVD chapters to the DVD menus. Years ago when we were only making VHS tapes we would be done at this point, but with DVD there are several extra steps that have to be done so that the video will work on a DVD.

Very Cool!

I'll just be finishing my Cathe rotation of LIS/Shock/CrossFire/TTMax when XTrain arrives. Choo Choo!

Rock on Cathe!

Lesia

Yeah! This is good news and bad......good because I can't wait to get X-train and bad because that means I have to work harder and faster on my physical therapy for my knee! Lol Post surgery day 16..........I will not miss the "train" wink wink!!

Thank yo for all the hard work and for sharing this great news!

Ok so may be dumb question ...but once it goes to duplicators..how long do they take normaly for tbem to do there stuff?

So excited! New exercise bands.......check, new Feel Fit Wear Shorts.........check, 2013 Cathe calendar......check, punching bag.......uh, Santa you forgot something! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.