Wow, Cathe!!! Thank you so much!

JumpHigher

Cathlete
Oh my gosh, your surprise gift to us is wonderful!!! How thoughtful and generous you are! :)

Thank you so much!

Marla
:D :D :D

Excuse me Marla but if you got your package why are you sending notes .... shouldnt you be about done with workout #1??? and moving on to #2?????:+

Marla, I know isn't it great!! Cathe, thank you so much. I am getting ready to do my run that is on my rotation for today but I may not be able to help myself. I may have to do that little something extra!

LOL, Traci!!! Yes, you're right. It's a super-busy day for me so I have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm just thrilled that they're here and they're all mine.:D :D :D

Marla

Cathe,
Thank you so much for the incredible w/o's. I recieved mine today and tore in.
I hope i can walk tomorrow.
These were definitely worth the wait.
Thanks also for the combo DVD. It is great.
I am especially appreciative of the hand signed note.
But, i do have to say. I would have waited longer and probably paid double for these.
Great job....
Cat and crew, you did an incredible job. You all look fabulous....
(If you can do it, so can i ).
I did notice some whew(like i made it) from one of the girls in butts and guts...
Made me feel better...
So, was i.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

i'm a morning exerciser... but knowing my workouts were coming today..... i did a VERY rare afternoon workout! (LIC)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Just wanted to add my thanks Cathe for the set/surprise gift. Absolutely awesome and so thoughtful !!
Many thanks
:) Rachel

Cathe,

I received my workouts yesterday. I have been previewing them, and you ARE outstanding!:) :) They are amazing. As I have posted before, it was so very generous of you to give us another first class workout! Your note brought tears to my eyes, and I will treasure it!

Love you, and your whole team, and crew! Excellent job!

Ann Marie

I agree. Thanks so much, Cathe. I was excited just to get your signature on the note you included! I did Butts and Gutts today...well most of it. My legs felt like jelly by the end and I made it through 1/2 the abs. The workout is such fun! I loved the warm up, firewalkers, and squats. The little plie jumps were killer! Tomorrow I plan to do Drill Max...we'll see how my legs feel! Take care and Happy Halloween everyone.

Beth

I'm so jealous!!! I want my workouts!!!! WAAHHH! I ordered on Sept. 19th so I hope mine come soon. I can't wait to see the suprise gift. You guys have me dying here talking about it!!! hahahaaha

T.:) :) :)

I want to thank you for the gift also. It was more than generous and very much appreciated! All of the workouts are fantastic! Also, I was so excited that you signed the note that I was driving my DH nuts saying, "Look! She signed it in real ink!!!". He thinks I am nuts! :+

Again....thank you so much! :7

Linda

I want to thank you for the gift also. It was more than generous and very much appreciated! All of the workouts are fantastic! Also, I was so excited that you signed the note that I was driving my DH nuts saying, "Look! She signed it in real ink!!!". He thinks I am nuts! :+

Again....thank you so much! :7

Linda

Cathe,

I, too, would like to thank you for the surprise. It seems that I can never get enough cardio. I am a cardio fanatic!

I about attacked the UPS man when he got here yesterday - at 6PM - I had to leave by 7PM for my karate class.

I got up at 5 AM this morning and plunged into your workouts. I got the kids off to school. I went back downstairs for more torture. I told my husband just a few minutes ago - I about killed myself - my body went into overload.

But I must say, I do this to myself everytime you put out a new series. I am always so anxious to do the workouts and get them down pat that I don't know when to stop.

At least, I could walk up the stairs when I got done. HA-HA!!

Thanks again,

Cheryl

Cathe,

I, too, would like to thank you for the surprise. It seems that I can never get enough cardio. I am a cardio fanatic!

I about attacked the UPS man when he got here yesterday - at 6PM - I had to leave by 7PM for my karate class.

I got up at 5 AM this morning and plunged into your workouts. I got the kids off to school. I went back downstairs for more torture. I told my husband just a few minutes ago - I about killed myself - my body went into overload.

But I must say, I do this to myself everytime you put out a new series. I am always so anxious to do the workouts and get them down pat that I don't know when to stop.

At least, I could walk up the stairs when I got done. HA-HA!!

Thanks again,

Cheryl

Thanks! I got them on Halloween right before I took my kids out trick or treating!! I was so excited. My hubby thinks I'm nuts too! I'm so glad they came to the right address. I think I screwed up when I first ordered them last year. anyway, I previewed Low Impact Circuit last night and I can't wait to do it tonight. I was getting goosebumps watching it. Cathe is totally phenomonal in that workout. She seemed so happy to be there and so excited (just like us!) She made me want to workout and it was 10:00 at night! I can't wait till tonight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.