Wow, Cathe!!! Thank you so much!

Thank you Cathe! I received mine yesterday (and the surprise) and did Drill Max this morning. No freezing issues, only panting/sweating issues. This was a great workout. Thanks for the change of pace. You continue to outdo yourself!

THANKS!!! :7

Cathe: When I posted before about how excited I was about low impact circuit I forgot to thank you a zillion times for the extra cario workout!!! YAYAYAYAY I was super excited about that one. I can never get enough cardio workouts!

I also forgot to add that when my hubby brought the box in the house from the UPS guy I was literally jumping up and down asking him "Is that for me????? He just kept looking at me like what a spaz and then when he gave it to me i started whooping it up. My two 6 year olds were looking at me like I just grew two heads. they started to get excited to although had no idea why until I told them mommy got some new workout tapes. they know how much I love those so they were jumping up and down with me and helped me open the box. it was so cute.
just wanted to share.....

thank you again Cathe for the extra workout!!!!:) :) :)
Theresa

I'm with all of you! The surprise gift is absolutely fantastic! I did it this morning and had more fun than I've ever had before doing cardio! Thank you so much Cathe! You're the BEST!

I also want to say thank you for the wonderful surprise gift. These DVD's are so much fun. Thank you so much for all that you do!!

Christina

Thank you for the gift. :7 Even though I knew ahead of time what it would be (couldn't resist peeking at the spoiler threads), I still felt a little giddy opening my UPS package and seeing it.

Cool, cool, cool!!!

Sue

Than you so much for the Bonus!!!!! I love it!!!! What a great surprise!!!! The workouts are great, I was just previewing them. Love the techno music.
Eva

What a great post. I also want to thank Cathe for her generosity. I was absolutely surprised to receive the gift. Cathe, I am a fan forever. You are simply the Best.

Iris

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I thought it was so nice of you to include a gift. I am going to do it this AM!!! It WAS worth the wait.

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.