Worst Week Ever

RunnerGirl

Cathlete
Have any of you been watching this show? It has to be the funniest show that I've watched in ages. Totally makes up for the disappointment that is Kath and Kim.

YES!!!! I saw the pilot episode when it first aired a while back. It was definately hysterical! I need to find it again. I forgot about it but wouldn't mind watching it again! Thanks for mentioning it! :)

BTW, how is your running coming along? Training for any new races?

Nope. Right now I am taking a break from running. PF has been very bad. How is your training going? I am hoping that I will be able to start training for the Nashville Marathon in December but we will see.

Seriously, I agree with you. I despise sitcoms lately - like since Seinfeld I truly think nothing has been good enough!! But, this show is soooo hilarious! The guy who stars in it is so naturally funny! I tape all the episodes and watch them when I don't have to work. Check it out if you have missed it.

I love that show too! I keep thinking that they won't be able to top the last episode... but somehow they do. I find myself laughing out loud at the antics every week!

It's on CBS on Monday nights at 9:30...

Kel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.