WORKOUT LOG

1dani1

Cathe
I think that you should print some sort of workout log to help us keep track of the amount of weight we use for all muscle conditioning workouts. Sometimes it's hard to remember how much weight I used previously, and it would be a great tool to look back over and see the progress I've made. A custom log for each workout would be a lot easier than having to take the time to stop the tape for each new exercise and write it myself. Just an idea. You're still the workout goddess no matter what!!!

I would so be first in line to buy a "Cathe Workout Log!" :)

And it could have little tips and suggestions, form pointers, etc. The possibilities are limitless! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Good idea Donna!

I also think that to give us a guideline, Cathe should write down exactly what weight she uses for each exercise coming up. We can use that as a goal to work up to if we're just starting out. I'm not sure how much something like this would cost, but I think it would be SSSSOOOOOOOO helpful and motivating when you look back over it and see the progress you've made. Cathe, is there any chance this could be done??

Danielle

at video fitness fanatics, there are "worksheets" you can print up for slow and heavy,pure strength, intensity series, and mis and others. its a great log to reference to and you can write comments to yourself also.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.