WOO HOO I GOT CTX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jilliana22

Cathlete
I won it (Cardio Kicks too) today on ebay and I can't wait for them to get here next week so I can check out the tapes and attempt to tackle the cardio. I know its a little silly to celebrate but I've been wanting to get CTX for a while now but other things kept coming up that had to be paid first. I've been reading everyone's post about how versatile CTX is and how much everyone loves the cardio. Of course, I'm still not quite up to Cathe cardio level without modifications or else just pausing for breath and water but I'm getting there. I have MIC, Circuit Max, and Body Max that I tried so far each only twice (so I could learn the choreography)I've put them back on the shelf until I can keep up better. I have Imax too but well I was too chicken to even attempt that one.

-Jilliana

Please let me know what you think of it. I've been debating buying the set but hesitate since I've already preordered the new series. I've heard so many good things but I'm trying to justify the expense.

Congratulations!!

CTX is a lifesaver for me. I only have an hour or so during the weekdays to exercise so this is a perfect blend of intense cardio + weights. You also get a built in crosstraining rotation!

~~ Sharon ~~

You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CTX! :)

And the cardios will help you with Cathe's other longer cardios. Each is only 30 min, but an intense 30 min, and it's an easy way to learn Cathe's choreography.
And the "mini" intervals on a couple of them will really help build your stamina for Imax. I used CTX as training for Imax. :)

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

You are going to love it! I just did the whole series this week and the music rocks! It's full of variety. Perfect for me because I have just an hour a day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.